Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 12

Freud:

Avi, how about joining the MMMs too, before it's too late? Are you even slightly tempted to become a tentmaker?

jelizavettka:
Avi, maybe you should join MMM too, before it's too late? Do you have even a slight temptation to become a tentmaker?

I've been offered to the office managers (a "branch" so to speak) more than once, they are growing like mushrooms, there are so many of them around the country that it's unbelievable, but it's rent + equipment, video recorders in every office + beacons + small office equipment + Internet + rather expensive decent-sized banners.

They open more and more offices in a hurry, it seems that the end will come soon. between tens of centurions and the rest, the "suckers" are sharing their own money. at the end, the same office managers will most likely betray a bigger fish )))) all (production costs) and ala ulu. who has more iron balls and may remain.

I can't cheat so brazenly, I can't profit from those who profit from others, but no, my conscience won't let me, I know myself better than you do.... I have to live with it later, and yes, it's not fatal - conscience, and you don't have to justify yourself to anyone, but.... I do not look at others, I am guided only by my emotional feelings, because the bottom line is that happiness comes not from bodily pleasures but from inner equilibrium with oneself, and a golden toilet will not provide it.

I can be very self-critical sometimes...

jelizavettka:
Avi, how about joining the MMMs too, before it's too late? Are you even slightly tempted to become a tentmaker?
A similar question for you, Lizavetta )

DhP:

Andrey, I am watching you and I cannot understand why you reply to every attack against you and the pyramid and

I cannot understand why you reply to every attack against you and the pyramid and tell them how good it is to be in the system, when your opponents obviously do not accept it.

You are clearly aiming for a criminal article, misleading people and "promising" a golden mountain, while even your mastermind does not behave that way.

Be more circumspect.

I don't agree with everything, but I will consider it nonetheless.

Freud:

That's what I said a couple of pages ago, it's not only the partners who will have to clean it up, it will also affect them.... although they are probably playing a PR role

What will have to be dealt with and who will be dealt with? What kind of upheaval are we talking about?

I offer any two willing parties a wager of $50 each. My assertion: MMM will collapse before the end of 2012. We could discuss the meaning of the word "collapse".

sand:
I offer any two willing parties a wager of $50 each. My assertion: MMM will collapse before the end of 2012. We could discuss the meaning of the word "collapse".

Nah, that's not interesting.... it's already clear to everyone..... but if it's even on what month, that's another matter))

Freud:

.... it's already clear to everyone.....
I'm not sure it's clear to everyone.

By the way, a short joke was told.

Komarov came to the blood donation point one day.....

Freud:

By the way, a short joke was told.

Komarov came to the blood donation point one day.....

There's a better joke, but not as short:

Two friends meet. One is cheerful and the other sad. The jolly one asks the sad one:
- What's up? How's it going?
- It sucks - my wife nags me, my kids aren't happy, I'm in a jam at work, my boss is always bugging me... What about you?
- I'm doing great. I got myself an elephant. My wife can't get enough of him. He cleans the house, does the grocery shopping, plays with the kids. And he helps me with my work. It's like a fairy tale!
He's getting sad:
- Listen, sell it to me, will you?
- No way! He's such a great elephant, I can't sell him.
- Sell it. You're doing just fine, and I need an elephant right now.
- Don't even beg.
- I'm asking you as a friend. Help me out.
- All right, just for the sake of our friendship.
Sold. Two weeks later, they meet again. The one who bought the elephant is all shabby - his hair is puckered, there's bruises under his eyes, his clothes are all wrinkled:
- Why did you sell it to me! Things have gotten worse for me! That elephant trashed the whole flat, took a shit everywhere. My wife left me and took the kids. The neighbours are complaining. I can't sleep, I'm late for work, my boss is threatening to fire me. I'm in deep shit!
A friend, patting him on the shoulder:
- Uh-uh, buddy, you can't sell an elephant with that attitude.