Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 11

moskitman:

Regularly monitoring the state of affairs in the Ten, I recommend my members to sell a portion of MAVRO equivalent to their initial deposit and leave the "cream" for further growth. This is my personal concern for "crypto-analysis" if you like. It works. Many people think it's wise (after doubling up to take back what they've invested), but immediately, after holding up their "winnings" with a small profit...
carry the money again.

P.S. Never participate in pyramid schemes! It's stupid, immoral and extremely risky! (Although profitable).

DhP:

Tell us how things are going in your ten.

sand:
Tell us how things are going in your ten.
On such occasions I always reply: "I'm surprised myself: it gets better and better every day!

DhP:
On such occasions I say: "I'm surprised myself: it gets better and better every day!

Not even on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but every day?

sand:

Not even on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but every day?
Notice, always!

DhP:
Notice, Always!

What good things do you have going on on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays?

Let Mavrod give his Mavros away to everyone for free if it's paper cut and then teach them where to stick them.

sand:

What good things do you have going on on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays?
Learn to appreciate what you have and you can understand.

I understand now, there are undisclosed nationalities in the world, I thought the Jews are not afraid of any money, even if they are in brown substance, but no, there are MAURODS)))) almost like ghouls. the Jews are hiddenly fucked...t.

They openly say: "Bring it on and we will fuck you up". and most importantly, they reproduce like by airborne droplets. i wonder who would be left in the country, ghouls or honest people living in good conscience ..... i am afraid to even imagine if we were to remove Jews (of course we would have to remove all television, most government and business).

DhP:
In such cases I always say: "I'm surprised myself: it's getting better and better every day!
Are you a tentmaker too?