Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 20

moskitman:

You're a crossacho!!! Sing it! - Is that better?

Maybe enough broken copies already? Before the "tenth man", you wrote the bureaucrat, EdRos, etc. You don't care who sits "at the other end of the Internet"! You're hiding like bedbugs behind your nicknames and you're sitting there pretending to be God knows what. I'm the only one who's had enough of internet anonymity 10 years ago. It's up to you to take a shit, re-login and start with a "clean slate".

Whoever I see fit to speak in bazaar terms, I will, and whoever I see speaks Olbanian, I will too. Anyway, I was joking about the literary critic.

I agree with everything except "hiding", "shitting" and "re-logging" - obviously you were referring to one of your archenemies.

I feel that there is a surplus of broken copies and the topic is very clear.

"Your "end" of the Internet doesn't seem to care who might take the bait.

Yes, a true polyglot and altruist on the podium needs to speak all languages.

moskitman:

I'm on holiday, after all... It's my second night in a row. Look at this beauty!

I was drinking with my father-in-law to a sausage in dough :)))

They put me on a diet (( They said I needed to lose weight.

And I tell her there's nothing worse than a hungry bear.

She doesn't believe me.

Dieting will not save you, although it may help.

The only thing that will save you is a change in your daily routine. Do you know what the doctor's job is? Find what the patient likes and forbid it! Because that's what got him to where he is.

You could stop (or start) eating breakfast, buy a bike and walk more often, give up the lift... There's a lot you can do. One thing is for sure, you will have to do something habitual. There's no other way.

TheXpert:
Stupid of course. What kindness for fuck's sake :)))

Absolutely, in continuation of the post - ... and what the ..... rock 'n' roll!!! :-)

No rock and roll.

>

denis_orlov:
Thank you, CAP!

You're welcome, mate! :-)

And then there is the phenomenon of human stupidity:

When a friend or neighbour first asks for a small sum of money, you really need it! And you give it to him... and then, having failed to pay back the first one, he asks you again - just in a hurry!... And you give again because you suddenly realize that if you don't give again, you might not get what you were given...

Where am I going with this? Congratulations, it's MYMYMY 2012! Allegedly a new pyramid! In support of the collapsing old one. And the old one is in "calm" mode. Calm, only calm...

But really, why close the trough? - Let them carry it while they carry it.

And in the meantime, a little brainwashing from a party activist... MYMYMY:

>

I don't get it - why are the anti-pyramid fighters so quiet? And anyway, where are all the predicted cataclysms after the pyramid collapse? I don't see any.

Andrei, what was the reason for your cell link disappearing from your profile?

alexx_v:
I don't get it - why are the anti-pyramid activists so quiet? And anyway, where are all the predicted cataclysms after the pyramid collapse? I don't see any.

Does that bother you?

Heroix:
Andrei, what was the reason your cell link disappeared from your profile?
Because there is no longer a set in 2011.