Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 22

moskitman:

Oh, Muhuil, you're bored without Mr. Frodo, I can tell. Actually, it's simpler than that - I found out how to unlock the Ring.
Read between the lines.

From what?

Mischek2:

from what?

from walking down an alley!!! from what else?

F-1, damn it!

moskitman:

from F-1, damn it!

you got a thing for these things.)

Andrei, I remember you gave up the ring, and now you're doing it again? What has changed?

moskitman:
And go. :) I already know exactly what I will do. I mean super stable :) TS of course.

Good for you. There was a crazy doctor who wrote about superstable the other day... Now he's in the ban.

Or maybe it would be better this way: - PAMM is created, but no trades are made in it, and profits are paid depending on the contributions of new participants?

alexx_v:
Andriy, I remember you gave up the ring and now you do it again? What has changed?

Can you imagine, it's been bugging me all these years, the bastard... It doesn't even care where the market goes. So one day it dawned on me that it can be played on events that are already profitable for the player!

Of course, everything is not as simple as it may seem at first glance. Writing and testing this multicurrency will not be easy - it's not Eurobucks...

Anyway, I'm full of ideas again. Show must go on, gentlemen.

jelizavettka:

Good for you. There was a crazy doctor who wrote about superstable the other day... Now he's in the ban.

And maybe better this way: - PAMM is created, but the transactions in it are not made, and the profits are paid depending on the contributions of new participants?

Lisa, I am aware of that, that's why the smiley after the word "super stable".

This will no longer be a PAMM, but just a PAMMM, adventurous...

moskitman:

Can you imagine, it's been bugging me all these years, the bastard... It doesn't really care where the market goes. So one day it dawned on me that it can be played on events that are already profitable for the player!

Of course, everything is not as simple as it may seem at first glance. Writing and testing this multicurrency will not be easy - it's not the Eurobucks...

Anyway, I'm full of ideas again. Show must go on, gentlemen.

Well, ideas are good, so a break did me good. :)

PS: I read your thread until I understood what exactly you mean by

Here it dawned on me one day that they can play on events that have already been beneficial for the player!

What kind of event-maby?

This stuff is not easy to cure.

alexx_v:

Well - ideas are good, so the break was good. :)

PS: I've read your thread until I understand exactly what you mean by

What kind of events-mabbies?
not here