Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 26

Renat Akhtyamov:

Sash, you're not looking for the Grail, you believe in the idea.

Try it this way.

There is no time series, there is only the current price.

Why should I try something when some people already have the Grail. You, for example. All that remains is to wait for the grace...

Show it to the afflicted and that's that. They'll sing hosannas for you.

transcendreamer:

71% of traders lose money in forex, according to the latest infographic from Visual Capitalist

Well, there goes the hotheads with 95% of the losers

Aleksandr Volotko:

Well, there you go, hotheads are running around with 95% of the losers.

Yeah, the stats got a little worse, it used to be ~68% losing

Alexander_K:

I really don't want to work... Started my shift today and immediately some crap fell on my head when I went to dismantle the pressure gauge.

Good people! Help! I agree with you completely, that one should earn, not work. But how to do it?

First of all, you have to rethink the phrase "make money". For example, in English make money literally means to make money, but in Russian earn comes from the root work))

Aleksandr Volotko:

Well, there goes the hotheads with 95% of the leakers.

I can't sleep when there's someone on the internet who didn't leak.

Sasha, you have to work hard not to work on yourself.

I also wantto learn from your experience:

Provided, of course, that there is enough capacity at this level to fulfil the application and that no other applications are queued up ahead.

--

How can I get in front of my application? What's the point? And how can it even be known - when and where and how much I will set up?

Is it about speed?

Is it even worth thinking about if it's a regular intraday (TA only, no glass, by the fucking chart) on very liquid instruments and with a small trading volume, minimum, 1 contract?

I don't want to get into it with money, I want to gain knowledge, understand people's experience. I want to learn from people's experience, including yours.

I understand that there is a theory. It is your opinion that matters to me.

transcendreamer:

i can't sleep when the internet doesn't leak

do you have insomnia there? because in the internet everyone whistles that they are capitalists ))

Uladzimir Izerski:
Sasha, you have to work hard not to work.

@transcendreamer is also Sasha, this is probably addressed to him, let's leave it at that.

Aleksandr Volotko:

do you have insomnia there? because everyone on the internet just whistles that they are capitalists ))

@transcendreamer is also a Sasha, it's probably addressed to him, so it's settled.

No. I've got Sasha AK, who, like Newton, had a fall on his head. Soon to be famous on the Fore. He's a smart guy, just lacks experience.

Aleksandr Volotko:

do you have insomnia there? because everyone on the internet just whistles that they are capitalists ))

@transcendreamer is also Sasha, it was probably addressed to him, so it's settled.

that wasn't his real name
no one should know what a Jamer is