Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 9

sand:

There is another funny thing at play. In the last pyramid scheme, money was taken from people by pyramid representatives, but now it is taken by tens, centenarians, etc.

Yes, when handing over money they say the mantra "I give for free, etc.", but when the pyramid collapses this mantra will not suit everyone and they will come to the same tensor for their money and some will be very persistent. So today's "winnings" will turn into tomorrow's big debts, putting them "on the counter" and increased demand for rectal cryptanalyzers, soldering irons and irons with all the attendant delights.

they don't take into account Vani's mentality, he doesn't care if he went and gave it away, he'll remember it for the rest of his life, moreover if you don't change your town after that, you still have to cross paths with people you potentially earn some money from))) they will beat you, not for pyramid, but for something else, you can think of plenty, up to "I have no cigarettes....yeah... who did you tell....")))

Aleksander:

it is likely ... tens of them will be found with soldering irons in their asses :)

It's a pity that pyramid schemers like the pension fund have no one to stick a soldering iron in...

Let us watch if the mosquito disappears, it means it was soldered. )))

The accounts of the Ten are, after all, transparent to its members, so at least their past "winnings" will have to be paid back.

Freud:

yes, no one takes into account Vanya's mentality, he doesn't care if he went and gave it away, he'll remember it for the rest of his life, especially if you don't change your town of residence after that, you still have to cross paths with potential profiteers))) they will beat you, not for pyramid, but for something else, you can think of plenty of reasons, up to "no cigarettes....yeah... who did you send....")))

The era of MMM will be replaced by baseball and amateur radio.

sand:

The MMM era will be replaced by baseball and amateur radio.

The more experienced will use wooden splinters to do their manicures under their nails))

Freud:

the particularly experienced will use wooden splinters to get a manicure under their nails))

And you can't even turn to your beloved police if you have to.

They will simply say "since you took the money, you have to pay it back", and the promise of interest from the air can also lead to a charge of fraud. That is, Mavrodi did not create the pyramid, but initiated the creation of many small pyramid schemes, where each of the creators is a criminal by default. Any tens, centurion, etc. can already be jailed for creating a real pyramid scheme.

Mosquito, do you realise that you have made a noose and put it around your own neck? You've been tricked into the usual thimbles. A sucker comes in, they give him a win, he gets excited, then they give him a lot of dough to hold, the dough suddenly evaporates...

I ask again, apart from criticizing Andrei, does anyone have anything to offer in essence and without bullshit? Teach him to trade profitably on forex, for example?

What does everyone here do? Forex. Forex is a pyramid, but "micro-crystalline", a pyramid sliced in parts, inverted in different directions. It turns out this: stealing money from other traders with the help of brokers is OK, but if it's with the help of MM_ then you need a soldering iron up your ass.

Some kind of 'unipolar' view comes out. Let's criticise professional traders then. Who made money on Forex? Confess. A 100-watt blowtorch up everyone's ass. Is that how it works?

Also, have you thought about where more of the past MM_ money "flowed out" to? The media gobbled it up. The very same ones - Channel 1, RTR Channel, NTV and so on. Shouldn't they be held accountable for their actions?

DmitriyN:

I ask again, apart from criticizing Andrei, does anyone have anything to offer in essence and without bullshit? Teach him to trade profitably on forex, for example?

What does everyone here do? Forex. Forex is a pyramid, but "micro-crystalline", a pyramid sliced in parts, inverted in different directions. It turns out this: stealing money from other traders with the help of brokers is OK, but if it's with the help of MM_ then you need a soldering iron up your ass.

Some kind of 'unipolar' view comes out. Let's criticise professional traders then. Who made money on Forex? Confess. A 100-watt blowtorch up everyone's ass. Is that how it works?

Also, have you thought about where more of the past MM_ money "flowed out"? The media gobbled it up. The very same ones - Channel 1, RTR Channel, NTV and so on. Shouldn't they be held accountable for their actions?

Dima, I suggest removing the "?" key on your keyboard and trying to write without it.

Yeah, and the head archpriest is also a sinner, no matter how twisted, but for some reason he is not ranked with other sinners, sadists, molesters, etc.

Dima, I can also easily reduce everything to absurdity ..... read my post on the previous page about transportation. if so judge, let's return to the Stone age, I do not mind)))) but i pity people .... you must choose the lesser of two evils and the more humane one for the consciousness of society and its development. it is clear that everything everywhere is one big-ass pyramid. but which of them will bring more trauma in the minds of society and will begin to lead to chaos?

+ the subconscious is affected by the fact that there is no personal perception on forex, playing with the system; in the case of MMm, people subconsciously associate money payoff with a person; the physics of perception is different, because people are not robots, and it is this element of personal indirect perception that makes divorce easier.

+ herd instinct, + a subtle and competent game of correctly placed accents, and their constant repetition.

Freud:

Yeah, and the archpriest in charge is also a sinner, no matter how twisted, but for some reason he is not ranked with the other sinners, sadists, molesters, etc.

There is also "Saint" Nicholas II and Bloody Sunday. Holiness is so different.