Humour - page 65

leonid553:

===============

Vinin:
The sysadmin's tambourine.
It's a thing. I've never been able to make one for myself. I need some nice screws, and there's plenty of everything else. :)

MetaDriver:
It's great. I still can't make one for myself. I need nice screws, I've got everything else in plenty. :)

I had a friend who worked in a musical instrument shop. He told me that from time to time another customer couldn't decide which one he wanted.

- Which one do you want?

- I don't know - not expensive.

- For the system administrator as a gift?

- Yes :)

- All right, take this one. Representatives of various companies often come to us for this tool :)

Such are the bulls' fantasies)

MetaDriver:
It's a thing. I still can't get around to making one for myself. I need some nice screws, and there's plenty of everything else. :)
The screws that hold the motherboard to the system unit

Screws in any quantity at any hardware shop.

Explanatory memorandum from the foreman I. SHCHENKOV.
I, the foreman I. SCHENKOV, handed over a new 5-storey house built by our company to the commission of acceptance. The house was accepted with rating "good" but with one remark: the old halupa in the yard should be torn down and the space for children's playground should be cleaned.
I instructed the workers to bring a compressor with jackhammers to demolish the building. Half an hour later, the workers reported that the blasting hammers had their tips burst and there were no spare hammers.
Then I sent a bulldozer, but soon the bulldozer returned and said that the blade had burst and the clutch had failed. The excavator I sent also failed: the cast-iron beam burst and the cable broke.
I used my personal connections and asked my friend, a demolition expert, to blow up the hut gently.

However, after the explosion, our new 5-storey building collapsed and plaster crumbled off the hut, under which we found a plaque with the inscription: "This chapel was built by Vanka Khlyustov, a hollow and lazy hacker, for which he was beaten with a RAPE".