Humour - page 31

Take this one. "Autumn."

Mischek2:

Take this one. "Autumn."

I want more. I want it in high resolution.

"Seasons..." Photographer Ilya Rashap, Artist Cold Darrya

http://2photo.ru/14277-dekorativnyj-proekt-quotvremena-goda...quot.html

Zhunko: There are plenty of such real inventions that nobody "wants" :-( Here.
Vadim, there's a title - "Perpetual motion machines ( hypothetical )"

>

ivandurak:
Not really. A coin would rotate by cooling the environment, given the heat capacity, the temperature difference to absolute zero, still not forever. Eternity can be built if we have two universes. Ours, where free work is obtained by increasing total entropy. And an antiverse, where free work is obtained by decreasing total entropy. By alternately moving a table with a spinning coin from one universe to another, though there is a suspicion that free work will be obtained due to averaging of physical laws of these universes (read increasing of entropy of physical laws).

We need to think about this idea. But going to the antiverse would entail breaking the space-time continuum and resonance of the two universes. Which could lead to unfortunate consequences for one of the Universe or even both of them. Incidentally, this fact was scientifically substantiated in the TV series Fringe.

Mischek2:

Take this one. "Autumn."

The subject of boobs is not covered.

From no comment:

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev posted a photo of his famous cat Dorofei on his personal microblog on Saturday, June 2.
"Dorofei. The cat - as requested by the audience," the prime minister captioned the photo.
The first comment under the photo: "Mr President, get to work already," wrote the user. The comment was immediately deleted.

"United Russia has proposed that 2 June be declared "All-Russian Day for the Dissolution of Labour Disputes" to commemorate the suppression of the workers' uprising in Novocherkassk. Oleg Kashin, a special correspondent for Kommersant, finds the proposal interesting.

granit77:
{...} Oleg Kashin finds this suggestion interesting.
Kashin, sorry, is it this one by any chance: http://tayga.info/details/2010/12/31/~101904
And speaking "in general", I really hope that when Siberia becomes a different, separate state from Moscow (and I seriously believe that Russia will not exist in its current borders for very long), the border crossing regime will be visa-free.

Yeah, this expert's opinion deserves a place in the humour column.

granit77:

"United Russia has proposed that 2 June be declared "All-Russian Day for the Dissolution of Labour Disputes" to commemorate the suppression of the workers' uprising in Novocherkassk. Oleg Kashin, a special correspondent for Kommersant, found the proposal interesting.

I wonder why the shooting of workers was covered in such detail now? This is the first time I've heard about this story since I've been living there, it means they rarely cover it, and then there's a riot in Moscow and the story about the shootings is recalled