Humour - page 223

PapaYozh:

Yes, it does.

Tell me, when they say: "Meet Andrei", do you think it also means that Andrei has been called "it"?

)))Well, if it is written: "Meet Andrei", then yes

Meet Joe Black.

PapaYozh:

Yes, it does.

Tell me, when they say: "Meet Andrei", does it also mean that Andrei has been called "it"?

It does, unequivocally (:

BoraBo:

HOLY

Demi: )))well, if it says: "Meet Andrei", then yes

With all due respect, this is simply illiterate. Punctuation marks are not put that way because they do not correspond to the intonation of the language and its rhythm. And no smiley faces are an excuse for illiteracy.

I'm talking about really literate people, not the average person.

Mathemat:

With all due respect, this is simply illiterate. Punctuation marks are not put that way because they do not match the intonation of the language and its rhythm. And no smiley faces are an excuse for illiteracy.

I take it there are no real literate people these days... even I, who was a proofreader as a child, can't see beyond the bacchanalia of language rearrangement...

Mathemat:

With all due respect, this is simply illiterate. Punctuation marks are not put that way because they do not match the intonation of the language and its rhythm. And no smiley faces are an excuse for illiteracy.

Didn't understand anything from this post. brici posted a demotivator with a caption with incorrect punctuation

brici:

Nobody's judging you - calm down already.

It's not a spelling bee. It's just incorrect punctuation that makes it comical.