Humour - page 18

Useless discussion...

When I opened a branch "Enough Work - Time to Earn" I was accused of all mortal sins, predicted the crash, killed the branch, banned my account and called "moral moron #1 on the forum".
I, gentlemen traders, was handing you the way to the money on a silver platter, as you might say. But you probably do not want money, but to poke around, calculate probabilities, chew your nails in front of the monitor in online mode ... I don't know.

Now that it's been a relatively short time and I've made super profits after paying back my investment, I've gone from a sucker to a pickpocket ripping off passers-by. Well, well... In other people's eyes, as they say...

All right, forget it. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, sceptics.

Denis, I'll write off in private, but later - I have to install Navitel on my friend's smartphone while drinking beer... ;)

denis_orlov:

Look who you are writing to, what morality, look at his profile...... it is stupid to expect that a man will change his mind if he has already fallen to this morality, and this is his direct income, he as one of the zeros is very interested in demagogy on this subject .

it's a cheap way to keep his ears open for this crap on the forum.... in case anyone is persuaded by further personal rantings.... he probably already has a text ready for such an occasion, so he does not constantly repeat himself in private)).

moskitman:

Now that it's been a relatively short time and I've made super-profits after paying back my investment, I've gone from a sucker to a pickpocket who rips off passers-by. Well, well... In other people's eyes, as they say...

What could change a man like that? - I don't know.

Stop turning the humour thread into a sodding thing or I'll have everyone banned.

moskitman:
woblin, maybe I (on the fifth floor) could get one too?
Andrei, does the house have a 6th floor? No - you can build part of the floor or the whole floor (by joining with other tenants), doubling the area of your flat. Similarly with the 1st floor - "take away" part of the basement.

The house has 10 floors.

>

Commentary on the MMM-2011 video:
- Put <censor> on MMM three months ago. Was 16cm, now it's 25! Thanks a lot!

(c) bashorg

Nibbler:

Commentary on the MMM-2011 video:
- Put <censor> on MMM three months ago. Was 16cm, now it's 25! Thank you very much!

How much did you gain in circumference?
By the way, 9cm gain in 3 months seems a bit much...
http://www.gratis.pp.ru/index.php?act=ST&f=212&t=50804&s=

joo:
What could change a person like that? - I don't know.
Andrew, I'm the same and the same. Just another excuse to say "I told you so".