Humour - page 131

bald:
I really didn't notice...(((
I got caught up in it myself, so I thought I'd share it here.

moskitman:
I got caught up in it myself, so I thought I'd share it here.

It's not "gotcha".

When reading, our brains don't need 100% perception of the text, our brains "finish" it themselves.

PapaYozh:

It's not "gotcha".

When reading, our brains do not need 100% comprehension of the text, the brain itself "completes" it.

It (the brain) not only compiles the text but also "builds up" future quotes when it looks at the chart. )))

moskitman:
It (the brain) not only makes up text but also builds up future quotes when it looks at the chart. )))

+100 )))

moskitman:
It (the brain) not only composes the text but also the future quotes when it looks at the chart. )))

That's a good thing. Nature has built in a predictive power. Without this ability, the brain would not be able to predict tomorrow's sunrise either.

On the other hand, if you can influence the way the brain constructs kotir, you can improve this ability in this particular hypostasis.

alexeymosc:

... if you influence exactly how the brain completes the quotidian, you can improve this ability ...

Oh, I don't think so.

moskitman:

I actually noticed two "whats" after the 3rd time, and when I read that people don't notice - I checked - and didn't find it)) - interesting!!!

Continuing the column "Did you know..." :

- How do moles navigate underground, where do they dig?
- They have good hearing. They can hear where the carrots are growing.
- Why do they need carrots?
- It's good for their eyesight.
A supplier of electronics accessories has a new year's merchandise in their price list: "Father Christmas with a 25 cm staff".
The girls in the department expressed interest.
What a horse on the gallop... There are women in Russian megacities - with a slight turn of the steering wheel they can stop thousands of cars!
Dzhigurda's psychologist is seeing a psychologist.