Humour - page 134

sergeev:

Your friend is lying. As long as I've been in contact with them, they can drink better than the Russians.

They drink gallons of vodka easily.

And even a Russian can get drunk easily. all you need is a clean liver and a clear head :)

At a youth international camp, the guys decided to play a joke on a Dutch girl. They poured her a full glass of warm vodka "for friendship, in the Russian tradition". The lady, without any snacks or ice, sipped nonchalantly from the glass the whole evening, while the boys' cheekbones went out of their mouths at the sight.

laughing today about how I didn't get a laugh yesterday .

odiseif:
laughing today about how I didn't get a laugh yesterday .

Gold on the minutes... Spicy:)

granit77:
At a youth international camp the boys decided to play a joke on a Dutch girl. They poured her a glass full of warm vodka "for friendship, in the Russian tradition". The lady, without any snacks or ice, sipped nonchalantly from the glass the whole evening, while the boys' cheekbones went out of their mouths at the sight.

Dutch, Cubans, Poles don't count. The Japanese probably don't count either :))

You will laugh, but the lethal dose of ethyl alcohol is 300ml.

tara: Вы будете смеяться, но смертельная доза этилового спирта - 300 мл.

I don't believe it. The equivalent in vodka is 300*2.5 = 750 ml, i.e. 1.5 bottles of vodka. That's how much a well-prepared Russian is capable of drinking without serious health consequences.

And not only a Russian.

Mathemat:

I don't believe it. The equivalent in vodka is 300*2.5 = 750 ml, i.e. 1.5 bottles of vodka. That's how much a well-prepared Russian is capable of drinking without serious health consequences.

And not only a Russian.

Sergeev is right. And the information is from a dsp textbook. I took an exam in 1979. There (for control purposes) - the lethal dose of potassium cyanide is 50 mg :(

Mathemat:

I don't believe it. The equivalent in vodka is 300*2.5 = 750 ml, i.e. 1.5 bottles of vodka. That's how much a well-prepared Russian is capable of drinking without serious health consequences. And not only a Russian.

I can't drink that much. And then, why are you multiplying by 2.5, if the densities of alcohol, vodka and water are different, it is not an accurate calculation.

Will 720 work? (approximately)

The mistake is not very big.

When diluting Royal, you needed 1.5 litres of water per litre of alcohol. The strength was something close to vodka. But I didn't check it with a areometer. In fact, I liked pure alcohol better.

Maybe it's fatal - 300 ml of alcohol without a snack at once?