Humour - page 125

vladds: I don't know if that's funny!? :)
Of course it's funny - just today I thought of writing an Expert Advisor that would dump ZZ to a file during the first test, and during subsequent tests it would read the contents of the file and trade only in profit, as they say "...some categories of people think alike" ))))))))

IgorM:
Of course it's funny - just today I thought of writing an Expert Advisor that would dump ZZ to a file during the first test, and during subsequent tests would read the contents of the file and trade exclusively in profits, as they say "...some categories of people think alike" ))))))))
Nah, not funny. Crunch wrote one of these a long time ago and put it in the database. Now he is hiding from investors, they don't read descriptions, they just look at the state :))

my little brain is on edge...

The circus director, watching a drunken juggler perform,
said it was a disgrace for a clown to perform after him.

---

You cannot save for a rainy day. A rainy day is when everything runs out, even the rainy day savings.

granit77:
No, it's not funny. Crunch wrote one of these a long time ago and put it in the database. Now he is hiding from investors, they do not read the description, just look at the state :))

No need, everything there is honest - no ZZ, we put in any indicators, and collect data on patterns.

FAQ:

No need, it's all fair - no ZZs, throw in any indicators, and collect pattern data.

How about a link?

Also, the zig-zag for trading is nonsense; the zig-zag for assessing the signal is just right:)

tara:

And the link?

Graal for tester

I have read the comments in the base and had fun - even many of them are wondering how to get the EA to show such results in real trading. And me, fool, thought I was making a good joke about crazy investors :))

granit77:

I have reread the comments in the database and had fun - even many here wonder how to get the EA to show the same results in real trading. And me, fool, thought I was making a good joke about crazy investors :))

:)