Humour - page 142

drknn: The thing I liked most out of these cautionary little nasties was the diode bridge. If the place is like a dorm and the socket is through. And the neighbour is always playing music loudly, he removes his socket, disconnects the contacts going to his socket, connects the diode bridge to the phase, and voila, he is home with 220 volts DC voltage. Heating appliances like a coil-containing iron will work as they did. But a tape recorder will burn out - any appliance that requires strictly alternating current will burn out.

You don't actually get direct current there. It just flows in one direction. But the mangitofon transceiver (if it's there) will have a hard time, there are a lot of unnecessary harmonics.

But the PSU will still rectify there. And if the PSU is pulsed, it doesn't care.

That's right - instead of a normal oscillating circuit, we will get a series of unidirectional hits at one point in this case. The capacitors will fail first. They will go out and let the current in where it doesn't belong. It won't do any good.

Why? The electrolytes are initially connected in such a way that they always carry current in one direction (not necessarily DC, of course), since it's all after the diode bridge anyway. Will filter what they have on the input.

khorosh:
Hitler was underestimated too, they thought he was crazy. And he has done a lot of harm. So we should treat other nations with respect.

Hitler himself was a harmless man, strange as it may seem. It was his subordinates who did this - hundreds of thousands of subordinates of different ranks and stripes. It is not necessary to lay on one person what was made almost all country, and not only it, there were also abettors.

)))

solar:

sergeyas:

A better place to discuss this would be in a thread like "Technique questions to broaden your horizons, not related to trading", if the admins and moderators don't mind.

Why wouldn't it be related? Very much so. Most of the programmers here are radio technicians, for some reason unknown to me. Although, I can guess what for.

Besides, do you know what the Grail is? It's something reminiscent of something that was invented long ago in radio engineering. Something that involves both an oscillating circuit and a rectifier.

And Hitler has a lot to do with our case, too.

I'm talking about the tetris video. For some reason forum functions like edit, quote and reply don't work from a tablet ;(

alexeymosc:
For some reason forum functions like edit, quote and reply don't work from a tablet ;(
Not working for me either. Android?

Yeah, he's a sneak. He doesn't work a goddamn thing.

alexeymosc:
Yeah, he's a sneak. It doesn't work at all.
And I can't get pictures in from my tablet.

What version of the droid do you have?