Humour - page 141

tara:
Dima, since when is the voltage at the output of a diode bridge constant? I think it just becomes one digit:)
Maybe I didn't express it correctly, the voltage is not constant, it is pulsating, semi-sinusoidal, if you can call it that. The current is also not constant in magnitude, but the direction of the current is constant.

Bye everyone, have a good morning :))

Bye :)

That's right - instead of a normal oscillating circuit, we will then get a series of unidirectional hits at one point. The capacitors will fail first. They will go out and let the current in where it doesn't belong. It won't do any good.

P.S.

Plus the increase in temperature in the conductors - the electrolytic capacitors will shoot out of line altogether - they will open up like roses and throw out all the electrolyte.

Yes, the electrolytic capacitors will be overloaded. And after a year, they'll explode. Or rather, they will dry out.

All this reasoning is true for equipment with 50 hertz AC power transformers. Nowadays, all household appliances are on HF converters, and there are rectifiers at the input anyway. I used a model motor and the capacitors went into the network, it made too much noise :) so I couldn't watch TV or listen to music.

Also, the 6P3 tube is not a good one, it has many distortions. The best results were obtained with 6c19p triodes in a bridge of four, but you'll be tired of winding the transformer.

odiseif:
laughing today about how I didn't get a laugh yesterday .

And I here (on precious metals) on Friday arbitrage took over +30 quid in the evening on sell XAG - buy XAU = 0.1^0.2

Speaking of pro-metals for November - http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,19889.msg181873.html#msg181873 posts 114-115

vladds:

Politics buffs! I'm excited about this map! :)

Hitler was underestimated, too, like he was a lunatic. But he did a lot of damage. So we should treat other peoples with respect.