Humour - page 129

By the way, it's probably time to get myself a towbar. From a blonde with ABS.

moskitman:
By the way, it's probably time to get myself a towbar. From a blonde with ABS.
Three of them. One won't help.

FAQ:

Here you go :)

Chaika, they say, has a GAZ 53 engine, but the cylinders have a bigger diameter from a ZIL 130. Haven't checked. Yes.. It's the kind of engine that needs to be finished, cranked up, inflated... Up to 1,000 horsepower. Up to 600 is easy to do, but you'd have to inflate it further.

Zhunko:
The Chaika is said to have a GAZ 53 engine, but the larger diameter cylinders are from a ZIL 130. Haven't checked. Yes.. It's the kind of engine that needs to be finished, cranked up, inflated... Up to 1,000 horsepower. Up to 600 is easy to do, but you'd have to inflate it further.

There were two such engines on APCs, but they were 8-cylinder - 150 horsepower, and the seagull had an inline six.

FAQ:

There were two such engines on APCs, but they were 8-cylinder - 150 horsepower, and the seagulls had inline sixes.
Aren't there two from a GAZ-66? Got it. ZMZ-4905 was there.

FAQ:

There were two such engines on APCs, but they were 8-cylinder - 150 hp, and the seagull had an inline six.

А! Wrong! The Chaika has a GAZ 51 or 52 engine. They have the same engine.

I'm confused with a copper's iron. It's a GAZ 24 with an engine like the one I wrote above.

==============================================================

There was one incident. Standing in line for A76 at the petrol station. There's an empty A92 petrol station next door. Then my "little brother" GAZ 3307 pulls up. Surprised. I asked the driver what kind of engine it was. He said it was an engine from a Chaika. Looks the same as the one I had in my GAZ 53. Eight cylinder V-twin. But with a higher compression ratio for A92. Said it had 150 horsepower, like a ZIL 130.

Maybe they made these Chaikas after all?

Zhunko:
Three pieces. One won't help.
Very much so, as a psychological factor. And not just from blondes, but also from "dudes" who don't keep their distance.

Vinin:

Well, not even. а 3/4

That's almost right.

There were versions with 3 cylinders, but it wasn't a VAZ engine.

http://chiptuner.ru/content/3cyl_oka/