Humour - page 36

From the EURO 2012 series

-------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

>

I don't know, maybe it's just me.) They sing about Filya, and the setting and music sort of hint that it's about the states.

The secrets of commerce. How money is made

10: Negative attitudes to the new product - the potato - were broken in France in a simple and effective way: Minister Thurgot ordered guards around the potato fields. 'If they're being guarded, it must be valuable,' the people thought.

Rank 9: In 1797 Napoleon Bonaparte made an excellent advertisement for his national currency by distributing the news that a bank cheque for one million francs to bearer was sealed in one of the 5-franc coins... The French bank still guarantees payment of the cheque today.

Rank 8: Airlines did not just try to sell double seats to fat people. In order to compensate for the rising weight of passengers, airlines burn an extra $275-300 million worth of fuel every year.

7th place: American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by reducing the number of olives by one in first class salads.

6th place: Disney owes its success, among other things, to the fact that at one time it concluded an agreement with the only producer and owner of all the rights to colour film at that time. For several years, he was the only one making colour cartoons.

5th place: Michael Jordan earns more money from advertising Nike trainers than all the employees of this company in Malaysia.

4th place: Want your products to sell better? Get into a James Bond movie! The BMW concern, after placing its products in the GoldenEye, received orders worth $300 million and sales of Omega Seamaster watches increased by 900%.

3rd place: The three most expensive brands in the world are Marlboro, Coca-Cola and Budweiser. That is, two of the three produce unhealthy products. Incidentally, the first owner of Marlboro died of lung cancer.

2nd place: Donald Trump, building his first "named" skyscraper, decided that it should be across from the Tiffany shop. Tiffany always chooses the best locations in the city for their shops, and besides, wealthy people always walk next to these shops. Incidentally, Trump was the only one who did not reduce the rent for his fashionable offices during the crisis. As he rightly believed, for the real rich, status is much more important than money.

No 1: One of the craziest episodes in human history also has to do with commerce. How desirable a commodity has to be to pay such a price for it! In 1635, at the height of "tulip mania", one tulip bulb was sold in exchange for a bed, four bulls, 12 sheep, four pigs, four tons of wheat, eight tons of rye, two tons of butter, a silver cup, a set of clothes, 300 litres of wine, four tons of beer and 300 kilos of cheese.

http://youtu.be/VHvudnPUXnI

learn how to insert a video, or at least link to it if you want people to be able to watch it.

>

The barman asks a customer sipping shot after shot.
- What's wrong?
- Yes, it's my six-year-old son...
- Trouble at school?
- If only... It's more serious than that! He got our 18-year-old nanny knocked up.
- Don't talk nonsense! It's not possible!
- Yes, it is! The bastard pierced all my condoms with a pin!

- When I came home from the party this morning, I was thirsty, hungry and sleepy all at the same time!
- What was the first thing you did?
- I sat down at the computer...

Puppets" with Shenderovich was funny. "Cartoon personalities" didn't even come close.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d3Z3QJlOeE
>

Yesterday I read in the news bar of a prominent DC to the letter A:

MARKETSHIP: Strong resistance for the Aussie dollar/US dollar pair is nearby - Barclays

was a bust :))))