Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 14

Mathemat:

What's controversial about it:

• Trade context busy is not on the five. And the developers are going to make asynchronous sending of orders. Isn't it enough?
  • Not enough that the tester has become multicurrency and multithreaded (especially with Cloud)?
  • Not enough OpenCL supported natively?

None of that in the quater, which will remain a springboard platform for MT5. There will be no structures, let alone OOP, in Quaternary... It will remain a sub-C.

That's not all. But it's a real movement towards platform success not only among kitchens (as it is now on quater), but also on the exchange. Especially with the client being free for the trader.

I don't need OpenCL, I don't need a tester, I don't need a powerful language, I need MT4. The terminal is not a toy where you write programs that are far away from trading, it's a tool to work with money. It's not about the OOP.

Branch subject : valenok2003 vs MT5.

It seems that MT5 has won! ))

At the end there should be a happy ending - the enemies will become friends)) Sergei, aye to five!

220Volt: А мне не нужен OpenCL, мне не нужен тестер, мне не нужен мощнейший язык, мне хватит и MT4.

I have a P.S. there.

Your reluctance only shows that you haven't tried to write anything serious on the quad (or that you don't need to). Stay on it then, of course.

PMathemat:

I got a P.S. there.

Your reluctance only shows that you haven't tried to write anything serious on the quad (or that you don't need to). Stay on it then, of course.

I don't need much, all my code won't take more than 1000 lines. I don't need an advisor to do everything for me, the last decision is always up to me, I don't believe in full automatism.

P.S: if you don't have enough possibilities of language, you can write something in dll, that's what I have done.

220Volt:
I don't need OpenCL, I don't need a tester, I don't need a powerful language, MT4 is enough for me. The terminal is not a toy where you write programs that are far away from trading, this is a tool to work with money. It's not about OOP.

Similar opinion. After all, money is made on the terminal, and you can program in Visual Studio.

>Your reluctance says only that you haven't tried to write anything serious in Quatermass (or you don't need it). Stay with it then, of course.

Only the financial flow from the robot is serious, the rest is secondary. You shouldn't mix programming and trading.

vlexa:

Only the financial flow from the robot is serious, the rest is secondary. Don't mix programming and trading.

I have a small imho, I have been thinking about this idea for a long time, but was too shy to voice it:

Soon all the "hand traders" and other "primitives" a la Valenok will be extinct like mammoths. Just smart and speedy machines will give them nothing from the market, except temporary "fooled by chance".

A global collapse is inevitable, a matter of years. The symptoms are already there.

MetaDriver:

I have a small imho, it has been on my mind for a long time, but I was too shy to voice it:

Soon all the "manual traders" and other "primitives" a la Valenok will die out like mammoths. Simply clever and speedy machines will not give them anything from the market, except temporary "fooled by chance".

A global implosion is inevitable, a matter of years. The symptoms are already there.

Tough provocation :). I am not going to prove anything, I have only one observation: in the beginning of my acquaintance with trading I was obsessed with the idea that I have to make a trading robot, and it will bring you the golden eggs. With time I was getting more and more inclined to the manual process. Now I believe that price movements are not random, all the keys are in the charts, so I don't even think about automated trading. If I don't want to bother with charts, I've got better time frames, and MM is not the least important part of the system.

MetaDriver:

I have a small imho, I have been thinking about it for a long time, but was too shy to voice it:

Soon all the "hand traders" and other "primitives" a la Valenok will be extinct like mammoths. Just smart and speedy machines will give them nothing from the market, except temporary "fooled by chance".

A global flush is inevitable, a matter of years. The symptoms are already there.

Purely IMHO, until the machine has completely replaced the person, it won't.

>

MetaDriver:

I have a small imho, I've been thinking about it for a long time, but was too shy to voice it:

Soon all the "hand traders" and other "primitives" a la Valenok will die out like mammoths. Just smart and speedy machines won't give them anything from the market except temporary "fooled by chance".

A global implosion is inevitable, a matter of years. The symptoms are already there.

Who will kitchens make money on then? I think there's a majority of them among the MT buyers.

ZS. By the way, VTB is working on a heel.

jelizavettka:

Branch subject : valenok2003 vs MT5.

It seems that MT5 has won! ))

At the end there should be a happy ending - the enemies will become friends)) Sergei, aye to five!

Yes, you have me worried.