Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 16

Mathemat:

How does this ideology cling to you if no one is forcing you to write "in the new way"? Well, yes, for those writing in a procedural style there is a slight change; is that what scares you?

It doesn't scare me, I just don't like it in terms of robots working together. As long as the 4 is alive, I'm not going to bother with it, and then we'll see.

FION: She doesn't scare me, I just don't like her in terms of robots working together.
Oh, I see. You're one of the cohorts who's been harmed by netting...

Mathemat:
Ah, now I see. You are one of the cohorts of people who have been harmed by netting...
How could it hurt me? As long as I have a choice, I don't give a shit about it...

Mathemat
:

What a conversation between the deaf and the blind. And why would MT5 be worse in manual mode?

Exactly :) I wasn't talking about MT4 vs MT5, I was talking about manual vs automatic trading. The answer to that phrase was "Non-random price movement, "all the keys in the charts" and so on - it's not at all inconsistent with automatability".

Mathemat:

Your reluctance only shows that you haven't tried to write anything serious on the quad (or that you don't need to). Stay on it then, of course.

Does your lack of structures on 4 prevent you from doing anything "sensible"?

Or something else?

;)

Does the lack of structures on the 4 prevent you from getting "sensible"?

Or something else?

;)

If 5 is so good, why do you hang out here? I read your post above, however, why are you still here?

MetaDriver:
Right now, on more or less large timeframes, it is still possible to make "silly" money. But the high-frequency players are already competing so fiercely that the bulk of the automakers will inevitably push back to the longer timeframes. With gradual tightening there too.

I have an epiphany...

о)

Wells is nervously smoking!

;)

MetaDriver:

I have a small imho, I've been thinking about it for a long time, but was too shy to voice it:

Soon all the "manual traders" and other "primitives" à la Valenok will be extinct like mammoths. Just smart and speedy machines will give them nothing from the market, except temporary "fooled by chance".

A global flush is inevitable, a matter of a few years. The symptoms are already there.

Are you saying that there will be no long term trends at all and there will be a lot of noise, where only rapid-fire machine guns will survive?

FION:
It doesn't scare me, I just don't like it in terms of robots working together. As long as the 4 is alive, I'm not going to worry about it, but we'll see.
I am of the same opinion.

khorosh:
Are you saying that there will be no long term trends at all and it will be all noise, where only the rapid-fire machine guns survive?

And the noise should be parallel and rarely exceeding the spread and with sharp little predictable gap jumps to other price levels. ) - ...oops, in short...