Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 25

Mathemat:

Thank you. As far as I understand, the main construction that should work faster is this one:

Well, this is the while emulation. Yes, it's quite possible that it is faster than the standard loop. But probably only at the expense of slower initialization time of the controlling construct itself.

And how many iterations are there in this "loop"?

Up to 2GB the loop doesn't work. Only quantized after the cycle.

It's done. As they say, by hook or by crook. In the five years I've been on the forex market I've lost about $2,000, an insignificant amount, of course. But nevertheless it was my modest contribution to both the Alpari and Metacquot budgets. And I would have continued to carry my blood money to these companies for a long time, but Metakvot decided and at one point I did not understand anything in the familiar four. I spent a lot of time studying MQL4 and had some hopes, which collapsed in a moment. Even though I'm not a particularly good programmer, I had fun going through codes and trying to create my own thing. In short, it was a pastime, a hobby, one might say. However, the methaquotes have staked not on masses, but on professionals who earn on codes during their working hours. I do not understand the policy of methaquot. There are languages of different level in parallel, but basics has not lost its importance with the creation of SI. And it is impossible to compare them. And it was possible to leave four as it is without continuing to improve it, but retaining the option to choose between platforms. I don't know the true undercurrents that predetermined the meta-quota decision, but in my Valenkovian view it's a flawed decision. Anyway, it doesn't matter any more. Concluding my forex epic I just want to thank Renat for allowing my eyes to open - how much time has been wasted, while there are so many real and interesting things to do around, so much to do. I'm finally going to finish the banya, work on the plot and the greenhouses and it will be real work, much more useful and profitable than chasing a ghost. Thanks to everyone who has commented or helped me during my time on the site. Thanks to matemat, fak, zexpert, sergeev, papa urchin, junko, grell, vinin, mosquito, in short, thanks to everyone. And goodbye. I don't think anyone will miss you, though.

valenok2003:
It's done. As the saying goes, I'm out of the woods. In the five years I spent on forex I lost about $2,000, an insignificant amount of course. But nevertheless it was my modest contribution to both the Alpari and Metacquot budgets. And I would have continued to carry my blood money to these companies for a long time, but Metakvot decided and at one point I did not understand anything in the familiar four. I spent a lot of time studying MQL4 and had some hopes, which collapsed in a moment. Even though I'm not a particularly good programmer, I had fun going through codes and trying to create my own thing. In short, it was a great pastime, a hobby, one might say. However, the methaquotes have staked not on masses, but on professionals who earn on codes during their working hours. I do not understand the policy of methaquot. There are languages of different level in parallel, but basics has not lost its importance with the creation of SI. And it is impossible to compare them. And it was possible to leave four as it is without continuing to improve it, but retaining the option to choose between platforms. I don't know the true undercurrents that predetermined the meta-quota decision, but in my Valenkovian view it's a flawed decision. Anyway, it doesn't matter any more. Concluding my forex epic I just want to thank Renat for allowing my eyes to open - how much time has been wasted, while there are so many real and interesting things to do around, so much to do. I'm finally going to finish the banya, work on the plot and the greenhouses and it will be real work, much more useful and profitable than chasing a ghost. Thanks to everyone who has commented or helped me during my time on the site. Thanks to matemat, fak, zexpert, sergeev, papa urchin, junko, grell, vinin, mosquito, in short, thanks to everyone. And goodbye. I don't think anyone's going to miss it, though.

Let's go here - watch first, then work... I'm considering it myself...

Mixed up the links - here.

There.

valenok2003:

"All the best" - too early, IMHO! I've lost 140,000 roubles in the Alps since 2010 and what? I keep on working! What people offer to work is good. For example, I haven't had any combat owls, neither indus nor bibl or script, and they haven't stopped working. The only organizational problem was when on the 4th after the upgrade all the exps and charts were lost and through the profile they would not load again. Reloaded everything manually and that was it!

I have watched PAMMs of Lady_X (do not look at her, she is a bitch), Petrov, Paukas (Shovel), they are good people! Well done!

I myself and soon will come to them in a new quality (I'm talking about Alps), from Petrov - withdrawn, Paukasu not yet poured, I will fill. That's all.