Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 4

Roman.:

If he were to familiarise himself with this branch, in particular with the posts of the platform developers.... THO!!! even if he would be against it - knowing a five, drawing codes on it and trading - would be a forced necessity for him, for a four is not long left (remember where a three is now)... :-)

.... Was the four at first as sceptical as the five when it appeared?

220Volt:

Don't you consider the possibility of other manufacturers' platforms?

Not at this level and usability, I don't think so. And it's not just me, IMHO...

At the moment I have a tear in the track, a hit ... :-)

Roman.:

This level and usability is unlikely... And it's not just me, IMHO...

At the moment I have a tear in my track, a hit ... :-)

Level assessment is a subjective matter. I'm not satisfied with an A...

220Volt:

Assessing the level is a subjective matter. I, for one, am not satisfied with an A...

What exactly is unsatisfactory?

jelizavettka:

And what exactly is not satisfying?

If you compare it with the four, there are two differences for me personally:

• no locs (bad)
  • more advanced language (good)

But the lack of locs is a stronger argument.

220Volt:

If to compare with the fourth, personally for me there are two differences:

• no locs (bad)
  • more advanced language (good)

But no locs, a stronger argument.

I see. But any locking algorithm can be converted to netting - the result will be the same, even better... due to absence of losses on extra spread... and the deposit will not be so loaded with collateral margin.

Although, my mind does not understand locs... Maybe my mind is not mature - green)) maybe the opposite ... I don't know.

jelizavettka:

I see. But any locking algorithm can be netting - the result will be the same, even better... Because of the absence of losses on extra spread... and the deposit will not be loaded with margin.

Although, I don't understand lockers with my mind... Maybe my mind is not mature enough - green))) maybe the opposite... I do not know.

I'm not one of those who try to "cover" a crooked entry with an opposing position. For example opened M15, I see an entry up. Open H1, I see a down entry. Opened D1, I see an entry upwards. I have own stops and takeaways everywhere. How can I do without Loks or OCO? The developers suggest to implement position management in Expert Advisor, I am not happy with this option.

220Volt:

I'm not one of those who tries to "cover up" a crooked entry with an opposite position. For example, opened M15, I see an up entry. Open H1, I see a down entry. Opened D1, I see an entry upwards. I have own stops and takeaways everywhere. How can I do without Loks or OCO? The developers suggest to manage the position in an Expert Advisor. I am not happy about this option.

If you trade manually, it will be much more complicated. For simplicity, opening two accounts - one for buy, the other for sell - is also not very convenient.

jelizavettka:

I see. But any locking algorithm may be translated into netting - the result will be the same, even better.

Not any.

Example: calculation shows sideways, but where first, up or down, is unknown.

MT4 - entry in different directions at once, with rollover orders on the border.

MT5 ?

Silent:

Not any.

Example: calculation shows sideways, but where first, up or down, is unknown.

MT4 - entry in different directions at once, with rollover orders on the border.

MT5 ?

MT5 also has a pendentive feature