MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 63

Reshetov:

What's this got to do with Prival? The useless ban was lifted under Euler.

He lamented that you can't do MathSqrt(-1). Don't lump everything together and give leftist arguments, Euler and whoever else. Believe me, I know what the root of -1 is.

OnGoing:

This shows a simple ignorance of the real state of affairs, i.e. the motivation of the software business.

The MT4 user, on the other hand, is happy with everything. He is begging, pleading, leave us the 4, even if there is no further support.

But they start putting a funnel in his mouth and pouring "new product" by force, saying "eat it, dear, the new product is much more useful for you".

I think C-4 recently wrote that he would like to trade on a fund through MT, but MT4 will not do. And I think Q4 will be around for a long time.

Nafany:
I think C-4 recently wrote that he would like to trade on the fund via MT, that won't work with MT4. And I think Q4 will live a long time.
People are trading pretty well with MT4 even now "on the fund". Many derivatives are available, e.g. in B.

OnGoing:

This shows a simple ignorance of the real state of affairs, i.e. the motivation of the software business.

The MT4 user, on the other hand, is happy with everything. He is begging, pleading, leave us the 4, even if there is no further support.

And they start putting a funnel into his mouth and pouring a "new product" by force, saying "eat it, dear, the new product is much healthier for you".

No one has ever claimed that MT4 is being phased out (just stopping development of new features).

On the contrary, we and the brokers constantly have to declare that it will work until the last client. For example, only in 2009 did the last MetaTrader 3 broker (who remembers this system?) stop, finally moving to MetaTrader 4.

MT4 still has at least 3 years of active life due to a good feature set and price. Not only that, the platform continues to sell.

But the trend is absolutely clear - the move to MetaTrader 5. The amount of functionality and new features of MT5 leaves the previous system no chance in the long term.

OnGoing:

But they start putting a funnel in his mouth and pouring "new product" by force, saying "eat it, dear, the new product is much more useful for you".

All the same, I hope the title of the topic is only Reshetov's opinion and the meta-quotes don't think so. Traders must have a choice, you cannot force your own understanding of trader's happiness on everyone). Who trades on the exchange, I think they do not need to be agitated for a new product, if it provides them with convenient opportunities. Forex traders should be able to choose between MT4 and MT5.

Who knows, is it possible for MT5 dealer to secretly delete trades retroactively or change their parameters like on MT4?

The prices can be manipulated and the requotes can definitely be manipulated... The thermal freeze can probably also be simulated...

jelizavettka:

Who knows, is it possible for MT5 dealer to secretly delete trades retroactively or change their parameters like on MT4?

The prices can be manipulated and the requotes can definitely be manipulated... The thermal freeze can probably also be simulated...

What does brokerage have to do with it? - All of the platform's features are the developer's responsibility... Who's the developer? :)))

jelizavettka:

So I see... The developer provides the DC with such horrible features... that was a question for Renat at the time.

The fewer such features - the safer the platform is for the trader.

But with such features ... not just MT4, not MT5, but OTC LoForex won't have long to live. Everyone will go to futures.

And who pays for platform development???? TRADER??? And who pays the girl... You can make up your own mind... :)))

jelizavettka:

So I see... the developer provides the DC...

Watch out Lisa. This is an off-topic. You could get permanently banned without the right to correspond. I recommend deleting this "speculation out loud".

C-4:
This is an offtopic.
Why offtop? An impersonal discussion of the terminal.