MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 56

torgash:
It, too, unfortunately, is not profitable
Um... Can you show me a function that does? At least let me see the name.

Mathemat:
I understand, of course, but I really want to poke fun at it a bit. Why on earth wouldn't the base unit include a function for... er... well, say, MathErfc()?

I should suggest to the docent that he make a rationalisation suggestion to the developers to include (18) in the MT5 maths function set.

TheXpert:
Um... Can you show me the function that brings it on? At least to see the name.

The docent assures me that (18) brings and even shows graphs.

TheXpert:
Um... Can you show me the function that brings it? Just to see the name.

MathArcsin(...)

$)

MathArcsin(...)

..slow down...I'm writing down.....

MetaDriver:
..slow down... I'm writing down.....

MathSqrt(MathLog forgot. I confess...

;)

Personally, I'd like a quote converter for the tester, not just what's in the market overview.

A BIG BIG PANICHIDA on MT4 has started, and with the help of "big artillery"... :(

The developer wants to get rid of the already mastered platform...

After "getting acquainted" with MT4 I have no desire to switch to MT5. The philosophy of the platform is inhumane, based on attracting an illiterate trader. My (imho) opinion - when MT4 is doomed - there is every reason to switch to another platform (by the way, I'm not the only one who is thinking about it "timidly" - a new programming language must be learned all over again) - "There WILL ALWAYS BE NO FISH IN A Rink, even if you change the rink director"... :))

MathSqrt(MathLog forgot. Sorry...

;)

I'd like something like this standard function:

MathSpline(double Input[], double &Output[], int OutPointCount);

joo:

I'd like something like this as a standard feature:

Who cares if it's a standard function or a library function? In Java, for example, all math functions are library functions and no one has died of it yet.

Reshetov:

What difference does it make whether it's a standard function or a library function? In Java, for example, all math functions are library functions and no one has died of it yet.

I think we are talking about the prediction function. It MUST predict accurately !

Otherwise the product is incomplete and we won't use it...

;)