MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 35

Trolls:

and these eight years the Quick has been successfully used to trade on the stock exchange. And you never got into it ... it doesn't work. Tell me 100 times why?

When in the CHI at least one MQL-written robot appears in the winners, then we'll talk.

P.S. Yes, crutches, yes it lags. But traders come and go, and they do not want to use your terminal to trade on the exchange. They do not want to use your terminal, but the real brokers ... so they don't like it...

As far as I understand the kitchen image of MT4 has a lot to do with its loquaciousness. The move to netting in 5 leads to stock exchange solidity. And once MT5 appears on the exchanges, I think MQL robots will immediately appear, including on LCI.

It's good that the subject has been brought up. Some people are slowly getting rid of their rose-coloured glasses.

Reshetov:

The sysadmins are there to stay. On electronic exchanges, brokers are an unnecessary link. For example, to exchange WebMoney, I don't use a broker, but trade on my own at an exchanger with a tumbler.

So the broker will be called sysadmin and will be one for the entire exchange? - Revolutionary!

Nafany:

I'm really confused, aren't there brokers working at the stock exchange? If they die, who will work there?
Computer programmes).

khorosh:
Computer programmes).
Absolutely, but in general! Are you a stock analyst by any chance?

Nafany:
So the broker will be called a sysadmin and there will be one for the whole exchange? - Revolutionary!

There will be no brokers. There will be trading platforms in the form of servers, and their performance will be monitored by sysadmins.

Reshetov:

There will be no brokers. There will be trading platforms in the form of servers, and their operability will be monitored by sysadmins.
So, I assume that there will be no exchanges either? There will be a room with servers, monitored by a specially trained sysadmin. - How revolutionary! What about the legal support? There are shares, securities, it's someone's property. What if the sysadmin wants to pocket something?

Nafany:
So, I take it there will be no exchanges either? But there will be rooms with servers monitored by a specially trained sysadmin? - Quite revolutionary! And what about the legal support? There are shares, securities, it's someone's property. What if the sysadmin wants to pocket something?

That's what depositories are for.

Nafany:
So, I take it there will be no exchanges either?

Is the stock exchange, in your view, a club of brokers or a place where trades are recorded?

;)

Nafany:
So I take it there will be no exchanges either?
There will be exchanges... but clearing houses and brokers will disappear