MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 19

faa1947: The input is not your generation of ticks, but a set of ticks with controllable stat characteristics and other things that the TS is or is not working on.
Hehe, and I thought I could consider myself the author of this idea. Where can I read the literature on it?

Reshetov:

Of course, I'm exaggerating a bit. Some of the bravest lockers sometimes left the lots, but when they noticed that the price went against the wool by one or two pips, they immediately put their trousers on and went back to the lots.

To the madness of the brave we sing a song (c) M. Gorky

Here you forgot to add one NUANCE: "... Some of the bravest lockers have sometimes come out of the locks with PROFIT, cutting all the stacks of orders."

"... but when you noticed the price had gone one or two pips against the grain... ...they'd lock back inon the NEW TRADING SIGNAL and on the NEW ORDER CALLS."

Roman.:

Some of the bravest locksmiths sometimes went out of the lots with a PROFIT, killing all the order packs.

jelizavettka:

Although, I'll read about the destruction of locos, as Roman advises... maybe I'll laugh, maybe I'll think... rather the former.

It's a sin to laugh at sick people (c) The Prisoner of the Caucasus

Renat, by the way, did not want to answer a simple question on 5, so I will repeat it: what is the point of removing counters, if the opportunity to work in different accounts is - to complicate someone's life? Imho I think TheXpert is right, i.e. lots have been removed to complicate order management(positioning) for client side and make it easier for server side - that won't make 5 more popular either.

jelizavettka:
_ maybe I'll laugh, maybe I'll think... more like the former.
Arthur Schopenhauer's words come to mind again:
- truth passes through three stages: first it is ridiculed, then it is fiercely resisted, and finally it is accepted as obvious.
It is possible that there is more between stage 2 and stage 3.

DmitriyN:
Arthur Schopenhauer's words come to mind again:
- truth passes through three stages: first it is ridiculed, then it is fiercely resisted, and finally it is accepted as obvious.
It is possible that there is more between stage 2 and stage 3.

The absurdity of loci has been proven mathematically.And on this forum more than once. And the telepathic supporters only make unsubstantiated arguments. ... Though I will think about it.

Renat:

Your thought offence is clear, surrender your modern computer and don't touch it again. Otherwise you are violating your ideals.

Instead of constructive there is some wave of third party myths and resentment against the system with politics. I recommend you to read the current state of affairs on MT5 and the related articles on MQL5.community.

I am capable of evaluating 5 and I'm not discussing it, I'm discussing things you don't understand at all, you don't even know what it's about.

You are not able to assess the place of your tester, calling ita"strategy tester". This tester is not capable of testing any strategies at all. I said what it does not test, and you tell me about politics.

My thoughts would greatly improve your product. It would become more interesting for traders, rather than for programmers. As it is, it is neither: nothing special for programmers (comparable to C++), while for traders there is nothing meaningful at all, just vanity in poses.

Mathemat:
Hehe, and here I thought I could consider myself the author of this idea. Where can I read the literature on it?

In EViews it's called "model" and in the model it's called "scenario".

storm:

So this is not a problem, all your advisors should send all information about working with orders and positions to a special advisor (but not trading themselves), which keeps in memory all your deals in all directions on all systems, and considering all this - manages the real orders and positions.

You may also have one more special terminal attached to it..." It keeps in memory all your deals in all directions in all systems, and considering all this - manages real orders and positions.... :-) So that's how RAAAZ has been banged up... easy! :-)

-Aleksey-:
Closing a lot - either a requote or a slippage. And there is no such thing with close by. And with current spreads of 1.5 points - it is more profitable to pay this spread than to wait for the unknown. The broker's behavior at closing profit by lot or 10 is known. And if there is a counter opening before that, it won't interfere. Besides, a lock is always a position on a floating point value - which you can use.
I agree. It's a big advantage when closing. Many people either don't know about it or underestimate it.