[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 85

strangerr:

Mobile, again the same twaddle - you won't see the overhang, but I'll keep the deal, how shall I put it gently...)))))))))))))

strangerr:
Kolyan, you 2, couldn't pull Mobile up by 30 pips))))
cancel the spike, fuck))))

There's also a picture like this. Kudos to Stranger! His volume line is clearly working. In general, there is a feeling that we might win back all the momentum of today a bit later)))) In general, let's see how this volume will hold up))

MobileMan:

With an $80 depo, it's silly to keep a dangling profit that's bigger than the depo. I have my own risk strategy for intraday. I don't care if my trading methods don't fit in with yours. This is how I trade and make a profit. If I had known that it would go over the top, I would not have taken a sell from 2693.

You know no one has ever seen any fundamentals or technical reasoning from you )))) So what kind of predictions can we discuss if we are guided only by your intuition? )))

Alex_K:
There's also a picture like this. Kudos to Stranger! His volume line is clearly working. In general, there is a feeling that we might win back all the momentum of today a bit later)))) In general, let's see how this volume will hold up))

It should be at 3050.

Alex_K:
There's also a picture like this. Kudos to Stranger! His volume line is clearly working. In general, there is a feeling that today's moves can be won back later))) In general, let's see how this volume will hold out))

so i'm waiting for the americans to fizzle out and fade out ))))

strangerr:

Mobile, again the same twaddle - you won't see the overhang, but I keep the trade, how shall I put it gently...)))))))))))))
10% max than to go in! - and put stops, the rest is nonsense, with a load of 10% the order would have survived.

artikul:

You know, no one has ever seen any fundamentals or technical justification for your goals)))) So what predictions can we discuss if we are guided only by your intuition? )))

That's for sure. It makes no sense.

strangerr:

That's for sure. It doesn't make any sense.
But the pictures are beautiful. It's a restful Malevich.

artikul:

Nothing time will tell )))) Everyone has different time - minutes, hours, days )))) Your forecasts are more likely to be listened to by those who are in the long term ))))
At the most conservative estimates it will happen on March 15 until then presumably the growth ... and then ...