[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 39

(They're all talking.)))

herzogtier:
I think you have 3 tops or 3 rivers (I don't remember) - you have strong resistance around 1.2455, support around 1.2200. But if memory serves me correctly, this figure is a reversal figure in the global sense. I ba put stop type pending orders above and below these levels.

Thanks!!! Yeah, I don't really remember what and what it's called myself.

do they get their feet off?

McBro 02.02.2012 11:35 am | delete
artikul:

Well, yes on the front page )))) Turkey gray and unattractive such )))). And a little farther away - rainbow lined ))))
script "energy rays" is also there? really could not find )))
what is the name of the script?

Don't get carried away with sells on the Eurodollar. I am of the opinion that a sell with a small lot - well, I have somewhere around 0.03 lots and preferably only within the volatility range. I don't want to go even higher, which is likely to happen.

All the more so, especially on the audi-dollar.

McBro:

McBro 02.02.2012 11:35 am | delete
artikul:

Well yes on the front page ))) Turkey gray and unassuming as such )))). And a little farther away - rainbow lined ))))
script "energy rays" there? really could not find ))))
what is the name of the script?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134138/page13 At the bottom of the page EGEN Power Painter and EGEN Power Inspector

Dimka-novitsek:
Don't get carried away with sells on the Eurodollar. I am of the opinion that a sell with a small lot - well, I have somewhere around 0.03 lots and preferably only within the volatility range. I don't want to go even higher, which is likely to happen.

I don't care... let's go with 0.0003 lot.

what did you guys do while I was turning my computer off?!! ))))

rigc:

puppeteer spilled a glass of coffee on a glass of quotes... mate... burned

rigc:

The lights are on at the Tokyo Stock Exchange )))