[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 83

strangerr:

Well, what is the problem, in boo, the high said not to update, where is the logic?

The high is at 1.3233, and at 1.3230 I would have lost it. And what for do I need this "Buy", when I have almost tripled the deposit, I need to close it?

Salavatka:
I told you to stay out of the trades before the news!
and now you do?))) where to?)

at this rate, it is logical to go to 1.28 if they let in..... defend the 1.3 level strongly....

MobileMan:

So the high is at 1.3233, and at 1.3230 I would have already lost. And why do I need this CU, when I have almost tripled the deposit, I need to close it?

So you say we won't go up again, so why do you need the tripled deposit?

Alex_K:
and now to climb?))) where?))

under the table

Dude, where's the picture?

McBro:

at this rate, it is logical to go to 1.28 if they let in..... defend the 1.3 level strongly....

Latecomers might break through but 1.3050 level is strong tx

strangerr:

So you say we won't go up again, so why do you need to triple it, keep it and you would have a hundredfold increase.

I don't trade in mid-term with such lots (in relation to the depo). This was purely a risky intraday.

No )))) Price goes to the blue line )))) Then up and time to the yellow vertical )))) There the next targets ))))

artikul:

No )))) Price goes to the blue line )))) Then up and time to the yellow vertical )))) There the next targets ))))

I told you guys that you won't see the annual overhang for half a year. So go figure it out on your own.

MobileMan:

I told you guys that you won't see the annual overhaul for six months. So go figure it out for yourselves.

I do not care what you say )))) I am testing the TS)))