[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 90

Tantrik:
inverted 'bowl' false H4 - up will break through.

If we do it like this, from there it will go up 8-10 figures:

strangerr:

If we do it like this, then from there it's up 8-10 figures:

Good evening. Not selling... dangerous though tempting. I already feel 1.3550...

Nano-farms have worked it off and everyone has gone (big players), remember I told you yesterday that unexpectedly someone will drop into the market and the whole picture will be overturned... Well, that's exactly what happened today: in and out.... and you sit back and wonder what it was

strangerr:

If we do it like this, it' s 8-10 figures up from there:

are you counting the bounty? 35 -37! and higher you have to look....

margaret:
Good evening. Not selling... dangerous though tempting. I'm already feeling 1.3550

So, look at my screenshot - you can see where the impulse is and where the correction is. I don't understand what people are talking about 1.26.

margaret:
Good evening. Not selling... dangerous though tempting. I'm already feeling 1.3550
Hi! How's the news? Intuition ....

odiseif:

I thought they were Fibo arcs ...but if they are based on them, when you change times, everything changes drastically

No, it's not based on them, the arcs themselves are built on what is built ))))

Tantrik:
Are you counting the profits? 35 -37! but you have to look higher....

It will be a double impulse with a slight correction in between.

strangerr:

So look at my screenshot - you can see where is the momentum and where is the correction, I don't understand what 1.26 people are talking about here.
You don't get it, I don't even see 1.29 anymore... I use all the declines only for buying...

solar:

there's a false positive on the index imho... it's not going down yet. Monday or at the close of the day

... but if gold starts to be bought back it will be a show ))))

they can't wait for it at 77!

Tantrik:

here's two for you.))

You don't get it )))) I don't need any others either, be it hundreds of them and conducted from anything )))) Just one cherished one! )))