[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 89

Tantrik:
How do you know that again?

So last week you said you leaked the demo.

strangerr:

The index has arrived.

there's a false positive on the index imho... it's not going down yet. Monday or at the close of the day

... but if the gold ransom starts, there will be a show ))))

solar:

there's a false positive on the index imho... it's not going down yet. Monday or at the close of the day

... but if gold starts to be bought back it will be a show ))))

The high will go down for sure:

artikul:

I'm trading blue lines ))) That's it! ))) I did not see any exceptions in my drawings on different pairs and timeframes ))))
It looks like there is one more trend support there! It may surely go up to 1.3050 - most probably it will not go (the bears gained - otherwise they will run away in b.u.)

Tantrik:
It looks like the trend support there is another one! it can of course reach 1.3050 - most likely it won't (the bears gained - otherwise they will run away to b.u.)

If we go lower now, the move upwards will be very big.

Tantrik:
Looks like a trend support there is another one! may of course reach 1.3050 - most likely it won't (the bears gained - otherwise they will run away in b.u.)

So it is a bearish trend )))) It stretches from the signal by volumes, the correction is going towards it (or rather along it at the moment))). So without a breakdown downwards I do not consider buying ))))) After the yellow vertical the close price will be re-drawn and I will watch which side the zig-zag turns out to be ))))

strangerr:

If we go lower now, the move up will be very big.
The inverted "bowl" false H4 - up will break through.

odiseif:
your arcs cheat worse than gannah when you change timeframes

I thought they were Fibo arcs ...but if you build on them when you change timeframe, everything changes drastically

artikul:

So this is a bearish trend )))) It stretches from the signal by volumes, the correction is going towards it (or rather along it right now) ))). So without a breakdown downwards I do not consider buying ))))) After the yellow vertical the close price will be re-drawn and I will watch which side the zig-zag turns out to be ))))

here's two for you.)))

MobileMan:

I told you guys that you won't see the annual overhaul for six months. So go figure it out for yourselves.

then don't listen. But you will see that I am right. Time will tell.

And what would you do if everything happened exactly the opposite of your "vision"?