[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 74

strangerr:

Any thoughts?
Interested in his thoughts. I don't particularly have any. There's so much trouble in the pair right now that it's unlikely anyone knows 60% of the time. And analysts are working... but they won't tell us the truth. Only Abramovich and Mobilich were adamant about the fall in the euro.

Sta2066:
His thoughts are interesting. I don't particularly have any. There's such a netting of troubles in a couple right now that it's unlikely anyone knows 60% of the time. And analysts are working... but they won't tell us the truth. Only Abramovich and Mobilich were adamant about the fall in the euro.

On Insta there are such adamant +_ 60% every day for almost a month)))) And the targets are named so that Mobilich nervously smiles on the sidelines))))

strangerr:

Any thoughts?
I'm shopping... I'm doing housework/housekeeping now... I'll be a papaja ;)))

strangerr:

On Insta, I've been getting this unstoppable +_ 60% every day for almost a month now))).

I'm interested in metres. There was also Niroba. You could always go the other way round and be in the sweet spot.

So I am in breakeven. I put trailing stops and go out to the fresh air in 40 minutes. If you do not specialize on Fridays, it is more likely to be a bread-and-butter business.

Sta2066:

I'm interested in metres. There was also Niroba. You could always do the opposite and be in the sweet spot.

But I'm sitting at breakeven. I put a trailing edge and go out for some fresh air in about 40 minutes. Unless, of course, you specialize in Fridays, it's more likely to be a bread-and-butter business.

i love charismatic personalities who know the market and will show everyone )))))

silence...Stranger ran away to mt5)))

rigc:
Silence...Stranger ran away to mt5))))

So who will support the villagers there?)))) I tell them Kolyan is going after their souls, but they just draw down arrows and that's it))))

strangerr:

So who will support the villagers there?) I tell them that Kolyan goes after their souls, but they draw down arrows and that's it)))
It's interesting to look at it from the outside, the arrows are down and everyone is on the plus side...

rigc:
Well, it's interesting to look at it from the outside, the arrows are down and all are in the plus...

And all the sells in the screenshots, even the price is not visible))))

rigc:
It's interesting to look at it from the outside, the arrows are down and everyone is on the plus side...

It's a national feature of MT5, when I got into their conversation and asked to show me someone who got a loss, they told me to get lost, all the profitable gurus there ))))