[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 70

Tantrik:
Where is the database?

Ask Matemat to make some homemade ones for us)))

strangerr:

Ask Matemat to make some homemade ones for us)))

strangerr:

Ask Matemata to make some homemade ones for us)))

yes yes)))

to Tantrik Hi!!! Happy Friday!!! ;)))

It's great to train on A4 ;)), there are also stereo pics plus cool))) Very well may help this: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%F3%F0%EC%E0%ED with the proportion of 50 by 50 with the one I read about))) The "refocus" function appears cool to look at the graph in 3D))) God forbid someone unprepared should try this!!! So thank God that scientists are developing a technique that you can just watch with adev adev!!!! :)))

McBro:

yes yes)))

to Tantrik Hi!!! Happy Friday!!! ;)))

It's great to train on A4 ;)), there are also stereo pics plus cool))) Very well may help this: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%F3%F0%EC%E0%ED with the proportion of 50 by 50 with the one I read about))) The "refocus" function appears cool to look at the graph in 3D))) God forbid someone unprepared should try this!!! So thank God that scientists are developing a technique that you can just watch with adev adev!!!! :)))

Hi! What's the link to see? If anything, give me a link in your inbox. Happy Friday to you too! (all gone)

1.335 on successful achievement of 1.355 next...

The EURdollar is globally (1h) in an uptrend channel, the dollar index is in a downtrend channel, thus confirming the increase, locally in the EURdollar a downtrend channel is formed, giving a possibility to buy.

The ratio between oil and gold, oil entering the downward channel, and gold entering the upward channel, keep the Eurodollar in flat, the reversal of this or that pair will create entry points.

At the moment the growth is preferable for the EUR-dollar, taking into account the latest news, we will move in a zigzag way.

solar:

The EURdollar is globally (1h) in an uptrend channel, the dollar index is in a downtrend channel, thus confirming the increase, locally in the EURdollar a downtrend channel is formed, giving a possibility to buy.

The ratio between oil and gold, oil entering the downward channel, and gold entering the upward channel, keep the Eurodollar in flat, the reversal of this or that pair will create entry points.

At the moment the growth is preferable for the EUR-dollar, taking into account the latest news, we will move in a zigzag way.

... and the hare zigzagged away into the woods.

7Konstantin7:

People, get rid of the eura, it's getting to be a pain.)

oh how many people a minute is not enough already .... in a course ticks went in a separate chart. throw mashki and chips and forward. and mona and Eema kitten add to the ticks, he superspeed aerobics back and belly, you Sedinas ultra mega superspeed.

I think from the 1.3270-3320 area we will go down to the correction, if we assume the rise from 1.2623 to 1.33, we will correct to 1.2780-1.2880.

strangerr:
I think from the 1.3270-3320 area we will go down to the correction, if we assume the rise from 1.2623 to 1.33, we will correct to 1.2780-1.2880.

Get there... the news is tight