[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 437

Reshetov:
To be honest, I don't understand his strategy myself. If he trades, so be it. As long as he doesn't lose money.
So you made it yourself?

Tantrik:
So did you make it yourself?
Well, it's artificial intelligence. I made it myself, but it was trained in the history tester. It passed the exam on forex and now it's practicing on demo. If it behaves well, I will put it on cent real. If he shows the best side there as well, he will move up.

Reshetov:
Well, it's artificial intelligence. I made it myself, but it was trained in a history tester. It passed the exam on forwards and is now practicing on demo. If it behaves well, I will put it on cent real. If he shows the best side there as well, he will move up.
So, take a look at how it trades!

And here's the continuation of the banquet)

lekhach:
And here's the continuation of the banquet)

This is just the end of it)))

Tantrik:
So see how he trades! Why there are lots of losers! Maybe you'll improve things.
You have a natural intelligence with billions of neurons in your brain. He's only got one neuron and a couple of suckers in eight trades.

Tantrik:
I can ignore the high in the middle of the channel if it has strongly diverged from the general trend - in short, everything is arbitrary, price corrects itself.

You may also draw support resistance (yellow middle of the daily trend)

I lost a little... at 0.3 depo... from 3135. Tp at 3050

MobileMan:
I lost a little... at 0.3 depo... from 3135. Tp's at 3050.
I should have salted more.

As I was drawing, the footsteps blew away. I guess that's it for today. Good night.