[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 67

MobileMan:

Funny ) I haven't read any websites )))) But if they write as I do I should probably listen to them sometimes.

On Insta you would have a lot more supporters, there 58% in sells and visa arrows draw wooooooo))))

emotraid:
I crawled in the gap, now I wish I could hold on and climb well, I always have a problem with taking a TP, I don't know how to tell how long a TP is before resistance or support.
i always have trouble with setting a TP. i don't know how to set a TP before resistance or a hold. Hi all!

Tantrik:
put the crosshair - hold down the left mouse button and move to the target - the first points then the price is written next to the cursor. Hello all!

Where I wanted to go, I got there))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Tantrik:
put the crosshair - hold down the left mouse button and move to the target - the first points then the price is written next to the cursor. Hello all!

Thanks, I will aim at )))))))) Target is 31844, I will put profit there ))))

strangerr:

Wherever I wanted to go, I took it there))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I did )))))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

Wherever it wanted to go, that's where it got there))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Mobile came in and collapsed the euras ((((((((((((((((((((((((

Tantrik:
Mobile came in and collapsed the euro ((((((((((((((((((((((((

not yet, it's still threatening ))))

strangerr:

On Insta you'd have a lot more supporters, there 58% in the sells and the vis arrows are drawing wooooooo))))

I don't look at that... I don't care at all where the majority puts it. I'm not a conformist. I have my own opinion.

strangerr:

Wherever it wants to go, that's where it's going))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
to its basement))))))))))), not a diamond on the eu H4! by any chance?

McBro:

Good Morning!!! Happy Friday "You Us" )))) buying tentatively at 1.3171, there's just an unclassifiable wave from underwave to overwave)))

I'm off to the shop for popcorn and pampers ))))

Nonfarms ))))