[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 722

markich:

No way, it's -32 here and here?

Never mind, in an hour everyone will be selling and the targets will be 25)))) again

By the way, the official exchange rates are dollar to ruble + and euro minus... Waiting for the rally

markich:

What the hell, it's -32 here and there?

strangerr:

Never mind, in an hour everyone will be selling and the targets will be 25)))) again.

I'm talking about the degrees outside.

SEVER11:

look at where the euro is going against the rouble:

It's at a low of 39.39 - the idea is to correct from there

solar:

Both bypassed)))

strangerr:

Never mind, in an hour everyone will be selling and the targets will be 25)))) again

So it is! I'm already in the sell from 1.3033. I had to close with a bigger Buy, I'm already in Buy and with a profit, I'll open Buy at 1.32 and let it fall...

strangerr:

I'm sick of it - I'll buy again if it drops! (degrees outside - 32 in the terminal)))).)

MobileMan:

So it is! I am already in the sell from 1.3033. I had to close with a bigger Buy, I'm already in the Buy and with a profit, at 1.32 I may open the Buy and let it fall...

I already have half of the viewers in the deep pile at half deposit, may be you can advise them?

And the pupils are tearing their hair out of all places

strangerr:

There's already half the audience here in a deep salty half-depot, can you give them some advice?

And the pupils are tearing their hair out of their seats

I don't have any advice. Learn how to work the loks.