[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 718

MobileMan:

You could say - YOU see the whole picture )))) Then what are you doing here?! And anyway - visions - they are flashes...

It depends.))) I'm watching the show here)))

strangerr:

Who does?))) I watch the show here.))

I do, too... honestly, I'm just having a laugh. )))) don't get banned .... )))

MobileMan:
Shit, I'm getting a change of heart... Now I'm starting to see 1.32 today
Asked the pendulum if 1.32 today - the answer is yes.

markich:

Can you see what's going on with the pound, it looks like it's going up or is it a scam

I will have a look, although in the medium term it is still far up, as is the euro, and now there is an upward correction there as well.

Tantrik:
Asked the pendulum if 1.32 would be today - the answer was yes.

well... I've got the same picture... Going to 1.32 and then 1.28

solar:

(chuckles). me too... to be honest, I'm just having a laugh. )))) don't get banned .... )))
I'm afraid so am I )))) how many Messiahs have died already...

MobileMan:

But here I have the opposite opinion. I've lost 100 times (I've never traded on the demo) and I know for a fact that real trading and demo trading are very different. You don't worry about demo money in any way, because there is no human factor in it - fear of losing money and greed for profit. That is why trading on the demo is nonsense. I'd rather have a cent account and put $1 in it.
All the same, you can work off different strategies on the demo, and the strategy's failure hurts less than losing real money. I do not approve of aggressive strategy, I am a supporter of moderate approach in favor of confident low-level income, comparable to real business in tovarov and services market - about 10-20% of invested funds monthly, yet without reinvestment. Reinvestment mode is triggered after the initial own funds are fully withdrawn. What I achieved in January on my demo account: Trading started with conditional 992 000 cents, but mentally I figured out that I have only 100K cents funds and analyzing exactly this value of the initial deposit. For a month of moderate trading, the maximum drawdown of the initial funds amounted to 40000 or 40%, now it is 10%, the balance is 1024 000, equity is 982 000, I think with some fluctuation, equity has to firstly reach the value of the initial deposit by the end of February, and then, with some delay, go in parallel with the balance. Lot=0.1, over 40 currency pairs have been traded simultaneously. I have set a goal - for now 10% per month of the initial deposit is enough.

Tantrik:
Asked the pendulum if 1.32 would be today - the answer was yes.

I would take it to the workshop)))

strangerr:

I'd take it to a workshop)))
against your predictions you can trade with a +98% probability! )))))

Tantrik:
So I'm afraid )))) how many Messiahs have fallen...