[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 716

Tantrik:
I didn't doubt it in the slightest, look for the TC to be developed! - Yes it is not easy. But you haven't gone anywhere from the start and now you plan to lose small money to keep the big ones for yourself.

Tantrik, that's what I was saying - I lost a hundred of deposits, and I stayed where I was. But do you have anything to prove?

Tantrik:
I didn't doubt it in the slightest, look for the TC to be developed! - Yes it is not easy. But you haven't gone anywhere from the start and now you plan to lose small money to keep the big ones.
The big ones are gone!

strangerr:

Tantrik, that's what I said - I lost a hundred depots, and I'm still where I was. But do you have anything to prove?
I'm just talking....

Tantrik:
I'm just talking....

To yourself, is it? ))))))) Gathering down in a straight line - let them go))))

strangerr:

Tantrik, that's what I said - I lost a hundred depots, and I'm still where I was. But do you have anything to prove?

Relax )))) they will start buying back oil and then there will be locky shmokes, tripling and quadrupling of deposits. we have a lot of fun ahead of us. don't spoil the show.

Tantrik:
Well, what about working with the deposit? They come in on the whole deposit! (most likely on the demo) - what are the trends here - only consequences! And do not think (newcomers) that he logs on 5 accounts - he will post one in the evening! A warning to newbies! - all tricks are performed by professional stuntmen repetition can be dangerous to your health (depo)
Here's a new thread ready for MobileMan: Stunts for professional stuntmen ... :0))

Keep mocking) and I'll shut up.

strangerr:

))))))) Going down a straight line - let them go))))

hee )))) if it (the price) would go straight )))) it's like a drunk)))) but on autopilot, i.e. there is an algorithm ))))

2 Tantrik thanks for the vote of confidence))))

MobileMan:
Keep mocking) and I'll shut up.
We are not mocking, we are protecting ourselves.

the divider for 30 minutes went off...