[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 701

MobileMan:
By the way, that trade was on M15 (the one I cited). I never look below M15 at all

I'll take it in hand )))) You may set yourself a single time frame, I trade with what I know, and the sooner I switch to the daily chart the safer I'll be)))

odiseif:
how can you go in on the hourlies without knowing what is happening on the minutes ...

opaque )))))

Salavatka:
Page 680 my screenshot
And mine is at 670 ! I then sold 2 more orders at the high !

emotraid:

I'll trade on whatever I can, and the sooner I switch to daily forex, the safer I'll be)))
Baby, he's not telling you to follow him in the fairway. he is just happy about his new achievements. keep it simple and be happy for him..... it will be easier to live without anger and envy)))

emotraid:

I'll trade on whatever I can do and the sooner I switch to daily forex, the safer I'll be))))
If you know the hours and minutes (though hours will be enough), you may use stops on single-minute timeframes )))))).

rigc:
baby, he's not trying to get you to follow him in the fairway.... the man is just happy about a new achievement. keep it simple and be happy for him..... it will be easier without anger or envy)))
this is exactly why i wrote! thanks for your understanding. It's just a new record, nothing more. Although... if only it were like this with a $3.5K depo ))))

I wonder if we'll get to 1.298 today?

-DEN-:

I wonder if we'll get to 1.298 today?

would be too cool to be true....

rigc:
baby, he's not trying to get you to follow him in the fairway.... a man is just happy about a new achievement. keep it simple and be happy for him..... it will be easier without anger or envy)))

am i jealous or spiteful?

emotraid:

Am I jealous or angry?
ht