[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 697

TEXX:

Got to the support at 1.3077(75), I don't think we can break it today. Let's go back up again.

More likely to 1.3092.

odiseif:
You won't see 1.5 like me ....1, 20 on the nose .... at the most until the summer. mark my words.

That's why I don't see the point in proving anything right now.

jonni:

More like 1.3092

Supporting peeps...

jonni:

More like 1.3092

sold out yet)))

strangerr:

That's why I don't see the point in proving anything right now.
I think it won't be long before the answer to these words, the end of this week and next week will put everything in its place... in the meantime we are trading with the trend ;0))

Mobile all drawn as we discussed with you this morning))))

SEVER11:
I think it won't be long before the answer to these words, the end of this week and next week will put everything in its place... but in the meantime we are trading with the trend ;0))

Long.

Stuck again at yesterday's level..... But it's too fast to get there.... Don't get stuck. (((((

Guys! I got my own personal record today! I'm shocked myself! Before the opening of America found my old, lost account, it had 3.5 $, let me think, overclock it, went 0.1 lot (Insta), profit, then more profit, etc., in short for a couple hours and it was $ 208! Increased the deposit of 59 times )))) I am shocked that it happened so). This is an example of aggressive high-risk intraday trading on downside momentum )

you wouldn't buy 0.1 for 3.5