[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 708

odiseif:
I overslept the entries today.I was busy with a toy.I overslept the zealand and the eur, and I even overslept the rebound.

Mother of God, what a nightmare, what is this?

herzogtier:
Mother of God, what a nightmare, what is this?
this sucks on d1...

odiseif:
I overslept the entries today.I was busy with a toy.I overslept the zealand and the eur, and I even overslept the rebound.

I'll give you half a kingdom for a worthwhile toy :)

herzogtier:
Mother of God, what a nightmare. What is this?

I think it's an uncertified oscilloscope.

tara:

You can't spare half a kingdom for a worthwhile toy :)
You're right.

Here's what I see at the moment gentlemen and ladies traders:

1. The price bounces from the monthly FIBO 38.2% level and as it seems to me will continue its way to the daily FIBO 23.6% level at about 1.3170, but the breakdown and further movement down to the weekly FIBO 23.6% level at about 1.2850 is not excluded either (screenshot):

2. On the Ishimoku the picture is not clear yet - we did not stay in the cloud, and the Chinkou Span is not feeling very confident:

Conclusion: I put the pending orders to both sides - I will be watching!

lotos7:

Could you give me a description of the turkey and the turkey itself? Can you post it? :)

herzogtier:
Could you give me a description of the turkey and the turkey itself? Can you post it? :)

"Can you?", or "You may?".

herzogtier:
Can you give me a description of the turkey and the turkey itself? Can you post it? :)

which indicator more details and give it to me tomorrow...tired...i'll give it to you no problem...