[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 695

Alex_K:
to the hammer, I understand there are still 50-70 points to fly today?

How should I know?

odiseif:
I think it will fall below .... but while writing 0.83 I missed ........I'm looking...

There, Odysseus, you said yesterday - 50pp a day. And one more buy on a pullback? But the rise will be long and there is a lot of room for sells, the main thing is not to be fussy. Shall we count?)))

strangerr:

How much you can draw, you see the last high on your chart, so catch the price above it.
Good idea, by the body of the candle 1.2929 - catch there or below?

Tantrik:
Good idea, on the body of the candle 1.2929 - catch there or below?

How should I know? Look at the history, on the D, for example, estimate the average pullback after such a candle and you will know.

strangerr:

How should I know? Look at the history, on D for example, estimate the average pullback after such a candle and you will know.
all closed - good! (took 3 orders well) break.

Here are some similar ones for you, since you're too lazy to do it yourself:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! It's great to trade on H4 and forget it. The head has worked well and continues to work.

strangerr:

Here are some similar ones for you, since you're too lazy to do it yourself:

Thank you.

jonni:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! It's great to trade on H4 and forget it. The head has worked well and continues to work.

Well done... well done...

Mobilych, well if it's not your prediction before 1.26 now then I won't trade anymore)))))