[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 693

McBro:

I didn't understand a thing either)))

This square can only show time in isolation from price, and what to do with that time, settle or fear??????

lotos7:

...and the long, skinny candle ruined all the energy...
off to mess with the transformer.... )))).

Now, guys, here's the fun part. The monthly candle closes today:

after it closes down a little bit, "a little bit" on the MH tf(especially for you, Tantrik), and far, far up))

Tantrik:
Well now you have seen that the euro can be predicted :))))))
You can )))) And soon you will see a miracle ))))

lotos7:

...and the long, skinny candle ruined all the energy.

It didn't ruin anything )))) It's just long and skinny )))) The price does not go through those levels without a hitch ))))

artikul:
You can )))) And you will soon see a miracle )))

I agree with you:

climax of sales and volume levels.

artikul:
You can )))) And soon you will see a miracle )))
Waiting for you ))))

strangerr:

Now, guys, here's the fun part. The monthly candle closes today:

after it closes down a little bit, "a little bit" on the MH tf(especially for you, Tantrik), and far, far up)))

...I hadn't thought of that...but more importantly today's daily candle...and if it's a mishka = pattern on the cel by day....a by how much... hmmm.

lotos7:

...i didn't think so...but what matters is today's daily candle...and if it's a mishka = pattern on the cel by day.... by how much... hmmm.

More important is that, as I said, the trend has changed. And there will be no 25 and 26.

strangerr:

More importantly, as I said, the trend has changed. And there will be no 25 and 26.
Correction month - normally I think it will reach 37 at most - then 24 (if there is a conflict with Iran - then it will not fall)