[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 682

Tantrik:

ISU on H1. ))))
draw a fool an example of a hype .... is it like a price opened above the close of the previous candle? what's the use of it? for me it's bullshit from the realm of mmfantasy lari viliemsa

Tantrik:
That's the divorce, they don't trust anyone anymore (and get into the buy-in)

odiseif:
Draw a stupid example of a hype.... is it like a price opened above the close of the previous candle? what's the use of it? for me it's bullshit from the realm of mmfantasy lari viliemsa
it's like that ... head and two shoulders : ))))

artikul:

it's the newbies who have small depots.

Tantrik:
it's the newbies who have small depots.

Well then let the guys make some extra money ))))

Pound 1.59 EUR 1.3350

odiseif:
Draw a fool an example of a hype .... is it like a price opened above the close of the previous candle? what's the use of it? as for me it's bullshit from the realm of mmfantasy lari viliemsa

What is there to guess, where the first arrow was a signal for a sell, the second arrow was an absorption with absorption volume - buy, and I don't see a signal for a sell.

strangerr:

What is there to guess, where the first arrow was a signal for a sell, the second arrow was an absorption with a volume absorption - buy, and I don't see a signal for a sell.

The above targets are written .

artikul:

And on Insta, it's 63%.

strangerr:

And on Insta 63%.

Already 3% sold out ))))