[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 683

odiseif:
above targets wrote .

3306, 3537.

strangerr:

What is there to guess, where the first arrow was a signal for a sell, the second arrow was an absorption with a volume absorption - buy, and I don't see a signal for a sell.

strangerr:

3306, 3537.

The nastiest was the 1.3332 level, I will never forget it... The interesting thing is that it is more than a year old and still works...and many people remember it

And this is what it says in the terminal:

January 31st. /Dow Jones/. The EUR/USD made a series of higher lows during this session, with 1.3177 as a base and 1.3213 as a top. The pair's dynamics are concentrated around these levels, so sooner or later one of them will not hold. As stock indices are strengthening and peripheral bond yields have declined slightly, an upside breakout scenario is preferable at the moment. At the time of writing, the pair was trading at 1.3193.

odiseif:

Volume absorption - bottom arrow, on the indicator.

Yeah, I feel that I have to admit my mistakes - with each passing day my expectations for the eu drop are melting. At the moment I see that the eu is stuck between the monthly Fibo level of 38.2 and the daily level of 38.2 - where it will break through, I think, that is where it will go. On the Ishimoku, slowly but surely we are entering the cloud, so as they say, don't expect any gifts.

I think everything is tied to oil - to drop the euro at these prices would deprive the economy, and black oil keeps getting more expensive...

herzogtier:
Yeah, I feel that I have to admit my mistakes - with each passing day my expectations for the eu drop are melting. At the moment I see that the eu is stuck between the monthly Fibo level of 38.2 and the daily level of 38.2 - where it will break through, I think, that is where it will go. On the Ishimoku, we slowly but surely enter the cloud, so do not expect any gifts.

What is the Tf Ishimoku? Standard settings?

Sdimm:

What is the Ishimoku Tf? Standard settings?
TF - day, standard settings

strangerr:

Volume absorption - bottom arrow, on the indicator.
and on H4?

herzogtier:
TF - day, settings standard

Interesting tool, have you tried lower TF and change the settings?