[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 678

artikul:

Is the Dubai Stock Exchange going to close? )))
Razdubai (meet in 2 hours)

you make up your mind .... You're dragging it back and forth...) Let it go in one direction...

strangerr:

Is that all?))

11:00 - 13:00 - completion of trading turnover on the oil trading floors, Dubai, Qatar, Emirates, etc., it looks like they don't need dollars either, as oil trades for dollars, most often Euro growth; the last hours of trading in the Middle East are worth mentioning. The oil region, the exchanges are short, but the volumes are not small, there are plenty of petrodollars, it can be assumed that they do not need to buy dollars.

Source - http://www.stocktime.ru/strategy.html

Article, thank you. Here's Tantric being upset again.(((

strangerr:
Article, thank you. Here's Tantric being upset again.(((
If not soon (tsunami, asteroid drop, etc) then euora waiting to go down.

Tantrik:
If not soon (tsunami, asteroid drop, etc.) then the euur is waiting to go down.

If there is no such thing as a tsunami, an asteroid hit, etc., then the eu is expecting downzzzzz)))

Well, if an asteroid hits Europe, the euro will immediately jump up, we all know that, we are not fools))))

Alex_K:

Now the mobile will tell you to go down and you can safely buy))) no offence)))

That's what I'm saying - down.

MobileMan:

I say - down.

Yesterday's order on Audi was closed with 50 pips, I did not manage to put a profit higher)

strangerr:
Well, if an asteroid hits Europe, the euro will immediately jump up, we all know that, we are not fools))))

But what if it only hits Greece? )))