[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 592

Tantrik:
Who will trade? (who can do it will not, but who?) my returns are small (you will all be retired by now....) That leaves Mobile! who's in favour?

I'm no expert, but transferring everything to a cent account, I can only afford 5% a month.

jonni:
Then Jina will show him her trademark when she catches a moose)))))))))))))

so what, I need these moose I'm learning from them, I've even got a moose notebook, soon I'll keep a detailed diary, I'll write my memoirs as soon as I'm rich ))))

the news on the americans is not bad...but we expected more...

emotraid:

two borscht, a competition ))))

nope.

I don't mind, I'm even for it, but who's going to be the shark?

For the ear?

Tantrik:
what are these lines? are they just that? if there were wedges, they've closed (they're gone)

It's a fantasy theme)))

emotraid:

not

Last year's episode you said come to my place and I'll make you such kebabs out of some kind of "carrot"!!!

emotraid:

So what, I need these moose, I'm learning from them, I've even got a notebook of moose, soon I'll keep a detailed diary, I'll write my memoirs as soon as I get rich ))))
"if i'm losing money i break everything and turn up the music and throw bottles and cans at passers-by under the window" that's what i meant)))) it has nothing to do with your trading

artikul:

Yeah )))) Everyone will pitch in and he'll blow half a depot at once ))))
Naturally, why wait (there'll be money left over for a pub and a cultural programme).

yosuf:

I'm no expert, but by transferring everything to a cent account, I can only afford 5% per month

You're a millionaire Yusuf! Really a cent account! (( Pips robot ? Awfully stable.

I'm out of the chicks to shake the fat, I've got a great job and the pay is decent )))) I'll be gone for three hours, don't let me down please ))))