[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 663

Tantrik:
And here we have predictions in different directions ((, that's enough for everyone for now.

That's why Tantrik took up the savok)))) Strenge is stupefying him with volumes))))

artikul:
Tantrik ))) What is the secret? You always have such good predictions in the screenshots and you always use a trowel to catch butterflies)))) Why? )))

Actually intraday I am testing on euros - only euros! (I am going to open a lottery - with entries and exits every hour).

Solid forecasts are not going anywhere ))))).

Sdimm:

That's why Tantric has taken up the savok)))) Strenge is fooling him with volumes))))

Tantric has really good mid-term forecasts and I just don't understand why he's catching those pips on the minutes.

strangerr:

Tantric has really good forecasts in the medium term and I just don't understand why he's catching those pips on the minutes.

and where do we go for the long term, and for how long?

strangerr:

Wait, what about the long term on the euro?
No on the euro.

Tantrik:
No according to the Jew.

HOW NONE?))

strangerr:

Tantrik has really good prognoses in the mid-term and I just don't understand why he catches those pips on the minutes.

With his layouts he would be worthless if he concentrated on one thing, profit and narrowed the pairs, but he keeps testing and testing))))))) It turns out it is just a hobby))

Sdimm:

With his markings he would be worthless if he concentrated on one thing - profit and narrowed the range of pairs, but he keeps testing and testing)))))))
You're kidding )))).

Tantrik:
You're kidding )))).

Quite seriously!

Tantrik:
You're kidding )))).

No seriously, take 3-5 pairs and try a medium term, a couple of month deal with add-ons.