[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 593

strangerr:

It's a fantasy theme)))
you don't know what you're drawing - okay then, I thought you were showing a centre-axis trend on such a TF :)))))

emotraid:
I'm out of the chicks to shake the fat, I have a great job and the pay is decent )))) I'll be gone for three hours, don't let it go ))))
Don't hit the chicks, they may be good for borscht.

..yep, the eu has not lived up to expectations so far today...

So where's the enthusiastic shouting - DOWN, DOWN? ))) And all that nasty mishka zero that loomed long before Draghi and America )))) Bad bar, very bad, not even maribozu )))) Fucked up the whole thing ))))

What the hell was going for the stops?????????? I don't believe there will be a buy!

Are those stops or volumes, there's no news.

artikul:

So where's the enthusiastic shouting - DOWN, DOWN? ))) And all that nasty mishka zero that loomed long before Draghi and America )))) Bad bar, very bad, not even maribozu )))) Fucked up the whole thing ))))

I immediately hesitated and did not sell, and should have bought at the bottom - saw the rebound (just not comfortable after the moose in the same place to buy)

artikul:

what to do now?

Tantrik:
you don't know what you're drawing - okay then, I thought you were showing a centre-axis trend on this TF :)))))

From the wolf, it's a line.

I knew it would work, but not that much! Didn't freak out but sat down and closed on time!