[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 594

Stomping around, or rather below the level, break through and up, not in channel....

Tantrik:
I immediately hesitated and did not sell, and should have bought below - I saw the rebound (just not comfortable after a moose in the same place to buy)

Tantrik, I repeat for the second time - it's silly to trade during correction, in an hour you will shout - I'd rather sell up)))

strangerr:

Tantrik, I repeat for the second time - it is stupid to trade in correction, in an hour you will shout - I would rather sell on top)))).
If it had reached 3170 I would have sold, while outside the eu, again I think they are stomping around for a hike to 33 - filling their pockets with cheap euros.

Tantrik:
If it had reached 3170 I would have sold, for now outside the eu, again I think they are stomping around for a hike to 33 - filling their pockets with cheap euros.

How many times are you going to sell and buy here?

Where is the mobile, I sold for all of 1.31 - where is my dough? What is the financial security of the signals? Will there be a surcharge for moral damages?

Tantrik:
Where is the mobile, I sold for all of 1.31 - where is my dough? What is the financial security of the signals? Will there be a surcharge for moral damages?

Kolyan told you - it got here and went bad ))))

Tantrik:

Sell now........ Just in time to zero out:)))))

strangerr:

How many times are you going to sell and buy here?

you already drew such a mountain once recently :))))))))(i am out of the euR market - there are 6 pairs in trade! and no euR!)

strangerr:

Kolyan told you - it got here and went bad))))
Shit! Kolyan also gave signals on all the depots! I drained another account on his signal to buy on all of them. Where is he? - he's already approaching the canadian border...

Tantrik:
you already drew such a mountain once recently :))))))))(I'm out of the euR market - there are 6 pairs in trade! and no euR!)

Catch up