[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 588

))))))))))) lotus mallow, yallow sabmarine blin))))))))))

Well done Mobile concretely and clearly!!!

Salavatka:
It's not realistic yet! I mean the coming ones! ))

emotraid:

I'm not swearing, it's bad for your liver ))) I'm telling you the secret of cell phone signals... if opa says BUY, get in the buy, opa will be flat, if it itches a little it will be a long candle, if suddenly three times BUY, get in the sell, go all the way to ..... That's an obscene word. You can guess it yourself. )))).

If you stop farting, point your finger at the terminal.

jonni:
Who's that, Cousteau?

..gee, I thought it was a bicycle...but just now I saw the cable at the top...

jonni:
Geez, it's funny if everyone meets like this, those who click on the forum and talk in real life.
Yes, they are scattered all over the union! I'm next door to Margaret who knows, maybe we live in the same building. ))))

Did you see what the kangaroo was doing? And the Russians wanted to buy it up?

jonni:
Geez, it's funny if everyone meets like this, those who click on the forum and talk in real life.

Oh, I wouldn't advise it, they take a beating there, Zhanaozen is a good example.

Sdimm:

Oh, I do not advise it, they will shoot back at anything, Zhanaozen is a good example.
I know it will not work that way - thoughts, thoughts... Though, we live once.

I got out of it, even if the buy is over, it's tripled by the village, I don't want to close the buy ))))